Going on actual dates?

I used to go on actual dates with many of my wife lovers... Increases the intimacy between us... Also love when hubby is walking behind or with us while we are arm in arm or holding hands and kissing in public 😘😂
Mmmm, 3rd wheel makes it hotter for the wife AND bf!

I do. I don't go out much with my husband anymore. It's mostly with whoever I'm dating at the time. I usually order hubby to clean the house and run some errands in case I come back home with my date to spend the night.

Sometimes he tags along with me if I'm going out with another guy. Of course he ends up being the third wheel, looking at us kiss and laugh together and at the end he pays the bill.
My wife and her bf like having their 3rd wheel w them some nights out🥰.

My wife isn't interested in going on a "date" per se without me involved, but she has texted back and forth with new friends and that's usually pretty hot :cool:

I know that isn't the same, but sorta ;)

We do however often go on "dates" together for dinner with new guys, and especially couples. That's fun and a good way to see if everyone has chemistry, especially if we talk about swinging or innuendo at dinner in public. That's a little erotic, and a lot of fun!
Good afternoon
Where in NC

My wife is incredibly turned on being out on a date with her black lover,she says she gets knowing and admiring looks from both men and women.
He’s quite a bit younger than her,and he dictates what she can and cannot wear,so no matter how revealing the dress or skirt,she is not allowed to wear panties.
The downside to this is that she I said so Super turned on,she practically has to beg him to take her home and fuck her rather than stay out longer

Back