Going on actual dates?

Are there any hotwives that go on actual dates with bulls or potential bulls?

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle a few years already and are comfortable with what we've accomplished, but she bought up that while she does enjoy the sex, she'd like to go on actual dates to break up the monotony of just going over to his place/our place or a hotel to "fuck". We've been in a relationship for over 20 years and she knows what to expect from one of our dates so she'd like to see how a different experience would change the outcome, in terms of flirting, drinking/eating, dancing or even the possibility or being seen by others would add to the excitement and build up leading to sex. Anyone that has done this, any advice or tips or even downsides that we should know about?
Yes I go on dates with black men. I find when two people actually get along and enjoy the company of each other it can add to the sexual component.

I think "dates" are very HOT hobby....and as the husband I like coaching and directing her, dressing her up slutty, telling her what to wear, how much makeup she should have on (a lot), how she should sit, talk, flirt.....and giving her goals and asking her to have him take pics of her and send them to you.

Are there any hotwives that go on actual dates with bulls or potential bulls?

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle a few years already and are comfortable with what we've accomplished, but she bought up that while she does enjoy the sex, she'd like to go on actual dates to break up the monotony of just going over to his place/our place or a hotel to "fuck". We've been in a relationship for over 20 years and she knows what to expect from one of our dates so she'd like to see how a different experience would change the outcome, in terms of flirting, drinking/eating, dancing or even the possibility or being seen by others would add to the excitement and build up leading to sex. Anyone that has done this, any advice or tips or even downsides that we should know about?
I used to go on actual dates with many of my wife lovers... Increases the intimacy between us... Also love when hubby is walking behind or with us while we are arm in arm or holding hands and kissing in public 😘😂

I used to go on actual dates with many of my wife lovers... Increases the intimacy between us... Also love when hubby is walking behind or with us while we are arm in arm or holding hands and kissing in public 😘😂
We both absolutely love this!!!

Attachments

• C7E713F5-3EAF-4965-BD4C-9CF970045D03.jpeg
    C7E713F5-3EAF-4965-BD4C-9CF970045D03.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 331
  • A3744B70-8143-45BD-ABE3-173FCD1FB3B1.jpeg
    A3744B70-8143-45BD-ABE3-173FCD1FB3B1.jpeg
    612.7 KB · Views: 312
  • 302CC050-8637-4F5D-B180-B87A68468ECE.jpeg
    302CC050-8637-4F5D-B180-B87A68468ECE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 339
  • E260761F-B2FB-44D6-BFC0-52AE11002CB6.jpeg
    E260761F-B2FB-44D6-BFC0-52AE11002CB6.jpeg
    554.1 KB · Views: 360
  • 52D4835B-AB40-4010-B847-CBC2064014E6.jpeg
    52D4835B-AB40-4010-B847-CBC2064014E6.jpeg
    396.3 KB · Views: 374
Same here big Dawg.
I usually have one hotwife that I get really close with like 'girlfriend status'...
Right now that's my young babygirl. She just stayed at my house for a few days we did everything together.

View media item 397552

I set my ex-fiancee up with her bull and encouraged them to go out on dates..he would pay sometimes I would pay.. in the beginning they just made out a little after the date but it helped re-enforce a bond and friendship between them, making them both more comfortable.. then when it was time for me to share her with him they already had a connection and chemistry.. it made it also easier and more comfortable when she would bring him home later on, after dates, allowing him to take her pussy in front of me and in our bed just like he was another member of our family when he was there...It also made her want to fuck him more since he was doing what she felt I should be doing with her, thus she felt inclined and compelled to give her pussy to her bull instead of me even following his rules not to have sex with me a day or two before each date so her pussy stays tight for his cock as much as possible.
Love the attitude that you both have.

I set my ex-fiancee up with her bull and encouraged them to go out on dates..he would pay sometimes I would pay.. in the beginning they just made out a little after the date but it helped re-enforce a bond and friendship between them, making them both more comfortable.. then when it was time for me to share her with him they already had a connection and chemistry.. it made it also easier and more comfortable when she would bring him home later on, after dates, allowing him to take her pussy in front of me and in our bed just like he was another member of our family when he was there...It also made her want to fuck him more since he was doing what she felt I should be doing with her, thus she felt inclined and compelled to give her pussy to her bull instead of me even following his rules not to have sex with me a day or two before each date so her pussy stays tight for his cock as much as possible.
I love being on the same bed with the wife when she is getting fucked by a BBC

Back