gofundme help out new born - wife gave birth to a (biracial)baby that clearly isn't mine, and I'm divorcing her

She only knows his first name and is unable to find or contact him. Thank goodness the white guy is adopting(50/50) the little new born girl because she'll spend her life trying to find the other guy for baby support!
Good news: the white guy found a new g/f and ready to move out once the divorce process is over! (resolving finance and property)

Not Hollywood - Reality is a bitch!
The new born baby will be neglected/abused by mom and justified on her because family and friends abandon her. We are social creatures.

She's suffering PPD(and had serious depression even before the baby was born), is sleep deprived, and the whole situation with the divorce and backlash against her from family and friends has really done a number on her. Her future is lonely with her cat(Cat lady)!

Was thinking of doing a gofundme page for her to help with some therapy! Any other suggestion welcome!

Let me see if I have this right.
Married couple finds themselves with a bi-racial baby. The result of cheating? cuckolding? swinging?
Husband (white guy) is adopting the baby.
White guy finds new girlfriend and is divorcing the wife and leaving her and the baby.

Is the adoption still going through where the ex-husband will still pay baby support? I don't understand the posters position in any of this.

Holy ******* is this real? is that you?
it's real and it is not me. Feel really sorry for her!
Let me see if I have this right.
Married couple finds themselves with a bi-racial baby. The result of cheating? cuckolding? swinging?
Husband (white guy) is adopting the baby.
White guy finds new girlfriend and is divorcing the wife and leaving her and the baby.

Is the adoption still going through where the ex-husband will still pay baby support? I don't understand the posters position in any of this.
Cheating. She only knows the black guy's first name. Forgot about protection?!

Ex husband(almost finalized the divorce) had already started the divorce process and then found a new g/f. He didn't want to dump or get the new g/f involved until he moved out the house due to finance and property split. The white ex husband is helping support the new girl 50/50. He felt bad for the new born baby!

Sounds about right on this site
I couldn't believe it when it was first posted on reddit and so I reached out and offered help. I have a friend who finished school psychology and could help him. Got him on the phone but things are coming to a close quick for her(divorce process is finalizing)!

Tell Deon Cole GIF by Team Coco

I like to know who this black guy is! I want to learn some of his trade secrets of pick up white chick and have sex without protection!

I know the white guy is confused/angry/shocked/embarrassed when the newborn color skin was revealed at the hospital. I wanted to ask him what was going through his mind at that moment but couldn't have the gut to do it!

Last edited:
She only knows his first name and is unable to find or contact him. Thank goodness the white guy is adopting(50/50) the little new born girl because she'll spend her life trying to find the other guy for baby support!
Good news: the white guy found a new g/f and ready to move out once the divorce process is over! (resolving finance and property)

The new born baby will be neglected/abused by mom and justified on her because family and friends abandon her. We are social creatures.

She's suffering PPD(and had serious depression even before the baby was born), is sleep deprived, and the whole situation with the divorce and backlash against her from family and friends has really done a number on her. Her future is lonely with her cat(Cat lady)!

Was thinking of doing a gofundme page for her to help with some therapy! Any other suggestion welcome!
Sounds too weird. Why would white guy adopt the kid if it's not his and he's not staying around?

And all postings are over 225 days ago so don't believe it's the same situation now...

Well that’s an interesting story!

Well that’s an interesting story!

She's suffering PPD(and had serious depression even before the baby was born), is ******* deprived, and the whole situation with the divorce and backlash against her from family and friends has really done a number on her. Her future is lonely with her cat(Cat lady)!

Here's my suggestion. It's not your problem, stay out of it. If she wants to abuse her own baby then that's her business, and for social services, and the police to contend with. You're heart is in the right place, but honestly, don't get in the middle of this crap. You don't need potential fallout from it.

Back