give your wife away, for the weekend

I've been on this site a very short period of time so I wasn't aware I could automatically ignore postings from Mac, thanks for the info. It's done and it should now make my experience on this site much more enjoyable.

Not really Dap, there are that many people who ignore the jerk now so there aren't that many replies anymore.
Then why don't you? And notice, as rudely as you've addressed me, I've yet to call you a name. Just saying ...
pic_IgnoreButton1.jpg
You might also note that I have over 10,300+ likes? Some might be ignoring me, but quite a few enjoy my logic, but sometimes crazy, posts.

Last edited:
I agree its not for everybody and to be sure my wife does not like me being humiliated this way, but to most cuckold hubbies this is heaven.
I was not happy with her decision to go and did feel humiliated it took a long time for me to get over the evening , emotions ,alcohol and a great con man was to blame and my disability to say no as he were very convincing

I am white and i am currently see 3 married Black women (a 25, 32, and 40 yr old) with their black husbands watching. I cannot post any pictures because the woman are very respectful and classy. Their husbands enjoy the contrast of my skin entering theirs - it is an emotional roller coaster of feelings with these women - pure pleasure and an emotional connection. They I feel are more into a a steady relationship since they are very strong determined black woman ( all 3 look like models). Their husbands are awesome and appreciate the way I make the woman feel - they say they think that their wives look more attractive then before. Their wives (all 3 know each other - Philadelphia area) have explained to me that it's not just the contrast but they get aroused by their husbands watching. the three woman nicknamed my manhood in which it is funny - "the Great White Cock and the Roman Rooster (since my family was from rome)". These couples are very classy and they enjoy seeing their woman enjoy sex and their emotions during our engagement. Not to brag but I am 8.5" and their husbands are normal sizes ranging from 5" to 6.5". But it is in the way you use it and what gets you aroused. I wish there was a site for Black woman and white men.

After my 50th birthday when I started fucking blacks regularly I spent many weekends with my black lovers. Sometimes I would drive to their homes, sometimes they would come pick me up and sometimes my husband would carry me to them. Going out in public on dates or going to the mall with one of the guys where he would keep his hand on my butt or his arm around me was always exciting. I always wore my wedding ring so people could see I was married and since most of the time the guys would be 15 or 20 years younger than I was people knew what was going on. The longest I was gone was on a 10 day vacation with one of my favorite black lovers. My husband said he masturbated at least twice a day while I was gone. It didn't help that my boyfriend was sending him pictures every night.
Phyliss

Thought bout the original poster saying that he doesn't want to see the cuckold and will be staying at a more nice hotel. Thinking about that I imagine this scene. A nice hotel room in which the bull and wife and fucking so hard that the headboard of the bed is banging violently against the wall. On the other side of the very thin wall is a much worse hotel room with a much worse bed in which the cuckold is trying to sleep.

I've actually done that. Met the husband and wife for dinner at a hotel in Vegas. He wasn't necessarily expecting it. I think she was secretly hoping for it. We finished our wine and dinner and I pulled out a room key from my pocket. I said your wife is coming with me. Go back to your hotel. I took her phone and said I'll let her call you once I'm done with her. But that won't be until tomorrow late morning the way I plan to fuck her. Then all he saw was the look on her face when I reached up her skirt and tucked the room key into the top lace band of her stocking. I just told her to excuse herself and she came with me.
what a wonderful fantasy

Back