give your wife away, for the weekend

I've actually done that. Met the husband and wife for dinner at a hotel in Vegas. He wasn't necessarily expecting it. I think she was secretly hoping for it. We finished our wine and dinner and I pulled out a room key from my pocket. I said your wife is coming with me. Go back to your hotel. I took her phone and said I'll let her call you once I'm done with her. But that won't be until tomorrow late morning the way I plan to fuck her. Then all he saw was the look on her face when I reached up her skirt and tucked the room key into the top lace band of her stocking. I just told her to excuse herself and she came with me.
sounds like a great night :wub:

i get the 'weekend away with my lover' thing - i've done that and even been on dirty weekends abroad.

but the whole talking down to my husband and expecting him to pay for you to fuck me and for him to pay me to buy you gifts... no, i don't go in for that. i don't really understand why it's a turn on, but hey-ho, that's just me i guess.

the one guy who misjudged things and talked down to my husband, very soon realised neither of us go in for that cuckold humiliation thing.

this is actually a fantasy of mine but I would rather leave her off at his house where everyone is more comfortable. he could invite a few of his friends over to play with her. i'll get pics and texts during the weekend and pick her up sunday morning.

WOW, the thought of being dropped off at his house for the weekend, and that he invites friends over to use me FOR THE ENTIRER WEEKEND is so EXCITING> I AM WEAK KNEED!!!!!! WHICH IS WHERE I SHOULD BE!!!!

First time my husband left the room and left me alone with my bull I was freaking....1/2 hour later I was f*cked into a lather and begging for more lol. Happened more and more until hubby slept in the other room. The intensity of the sex just kept ramping up....I miss that bull. I bet a weekend alone would be explosive

That's what happened to us when in the UK we were at a function and we got chatting to the most amazing black man who literally stole my wife in front of me and I accepted it.He gave her his room number and told her to be there at 11.30 pm and then told me he would have her back at around 10am or unless she wanted moor and I would not see her till late afternoon , and yes she did stay and I got her back at around 7pm extremely happy and very fucked

White Bulls????? WTF are you smoking?
What do you mean "what am I smoking?" ...
Are you saying that white men can not be "bulls", or that a large # of white men don't have big cocks? ... because if you believe either are true, you might wish to pull your head out of the black sands for a while and look around a bit. Maybe they're not your thing, but I can assure you that there are plenty of physically strong, white males, with the large, white cocks existing that could give a black woman a damn good fuck..

So the question still stands, would black men give their wives to a strong, white bull to use for a weekend? It's funny how people seem to take offense to these types of questions when the roles are reversed. Same with the married women. So many on this thread say they would cheat on their husbands ... would they want their husbands cheating on them with other women? Of course they wouldn't.

Married couples should treat each other with respect and integrity, and if they can't, they shouldn't be married. It's usually the children of the marriage that suffer most. Many of the females here ARE divorced, and I can understand why they are. What they will probably find later in life is themselves going into retirement/old age without a soul mate, and THAT will be a very sad and lonely situation to find themselves in. And if you think most black men give a tinker's damn about you and your marriage, you're either very naïve, or very dumb. What you have between YOUR LEGS is all most of them are interested in. If everyone, the wife, hubby, bull, are all on the same page with that, its cool, otherwise ...
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg ...... Mac

You always try to hijack a thread and are always very rude.
The topic to the white males is "would you give your wife away for the weekend"; I was basically asking the poster and black males if they would do the same thing. I suspect we all know THAT answer, thus question the logic of the o-p's question.
I'm not "hijacking the thread" ... if you think so, put my ass on ignore. Pretty simple, actually and STFU! :rolleyes:

i get the 'weekend away with my lover' thing - i've done that and even been on dirty weekends abroad.

but the whole talking down to my husband and expecting him to pay for you to fuck me and for him to pay me to buy you gifts... no, i don't go in for that. i don't really understand why it's a turn on, but hey-ho, that's just me i guess.

the one guy who misjudged things and talked down to my husband, very soon realised neither of us go in for that cuckold humiliation thing.
I agree its not for everybody and to be sure my wife does not like me being humiliated this way, but to most cuckold hubbies this is heaven.

Back