give your wife away, for the weekend

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by keyodi, Aug 7, 2013.

1. keyodi

keyodi Well-Known Member Real Person

me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money.

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    oh, I know you're gonna get a lot of "buyers" on this one! A line for blocks ... "take me, take me, take me" ... :p

3. perfectprincess

perfectprincess Member

That would be my biggest fantasy come true!!

Mathias, curiousf, Spanker71 and 7 others like this.
  4. rovert

rovert Well-Known Member

UK
    The thought of watching my wife get ready and then dropping her off with a black man is amazingly horny

5. perfectprincess

perfectprincess Member

Good to see hubby's offering their wives to superior black studs
    goodluck in your search! Make sure you remember your place when she finds her man
    and respect and worship him for the gift he is giving your wife

6. keyodi

keyodi Well-Known Member Real Person

I dont know about a "line for blocks" but well lets just say that somethings are falling in place... i'll keep u updated ;p

dark40rce, lotsatna4u and flsubboy4u like this.
  7. CuckinVA

CuckinVA Active Member

i will go

8. Titi2324

Titi2324 New Member

It's a good idea. but what about your wife? Will I not be fucking her while you fuck mine?

9. Zucuta

Zucuta Guest

Woww, that just turn me On, really wish to be her n for get about my white small cock husband.. WANT SOME BIG n rough!

9ironSwinging likes this.
  10. chisledblack4wht

chisledblack4wht Well-Known Member

US
    I've actually done that. Met the husband and wife for dinner at a hotel in Vegas. He wasn't necessarily expecting it. I think she was secretly hoping for it. We finished our wine and dinner and I pulled out a room key from my pocket. I said your wife is coming with me. Go back to your hotel. I took her phone and said I'll let her call you once I'm done with her. But that won't be until tomorrow late morning the way I plan to fuck her. Then all he saw was the look on her face when I reached up her skirt and tucked the room key into the top lace band of her stocking. I just told her to excuse herself and she came with me.

11. TxMwc4BBC

TxMwc4BBC Member Real Person

Sounds like Chisled knows how to take charge.....

12. ohiowive

ohiowive Active Member

let me kno more

Spanker71 likes this.
  13. lotsatna4u

lotsatna4u Well-Known Member

Those stories are so hot, I want that to be me, I want to be taken for a weekend, and made to do whatever the black bull wants, while my husband is at home receiving pics of his wife, being used and seeing how much I am into it.

14. BlacqGold

BlacqGold Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    What's stopping you

15. lotsatna4u

lotsatna4u Well-Known Member

I haven't been asked yet!!!

16. BlacqGold

BlacqGold Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    That's a fucking shame no reason for a woman with a physique like yours to not have a black lover

17. dll74848

dll74848 Member

US
    Fanstay if you did this with my wife it would be great

18. 4her

4her Guest

As long as she called me I would love for her to be away a few days just fucking her brains out

BlacqGold likes this.
  19. Elelator_Cpl

Elelator_Cpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Would be hot fantasy, but we like to watch and be watched .... soooo....... probably not.

Jazzsmooth21 and shocked like this.
  20. chisledblack4wht

chisledblack4wht Well-Known Member

US
    Again - careful what you ask for. You might spend a weekend in my hotel room used, spanked, fucked and filled with black seed. Might send you home with vaginal and anal plugs hold all my black seed in where it belongs.