give your wife away, for the weekend

keyodi

Male
Real Person
me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money.

me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money.
i will go

Woww, that just turn me On, really wish to be her n for get about my white small cock husband.. WANT SOME BIG n rough!

That would be my biggest fantasy come true!!
I've actually done that. Met the husband and wife for dinner at a hotel in Vegas. He wasn't necessarily expecting it. I think she was secretly hoping for it. We finished our wine and dinner and I pulled out a room key from my pocket. I said your wife is coming with me. Go back to your hotel. I took her phone and said I'll let her call you once I'm done with her. But that won't be until tomorrow late morning the way I plan to fuck her. Then all he saw was the look on her face when I reached up her skirt and tucked the room key into the top lace band of her stocking. I just told her to excuse herself and she came with me.

Those stories are so hot, I want that to be me, I want to be taken for a weekend, and made to do whatever the black bull wants, while my husband is at home receiving pics of his wife, being used and seeing how much I am into it.
What's stopping you

I've actually done that. Met the husband and wife for dinner at a hotel in Vegas. He wasn't necessarily expecting it. I think she was secretly hoping for it. We finished our wine and dinner and I pulled out a room key from my pocket. I said your wife is coming with me. Go back to your hotel. I took her phone and said I'll let her call you once I'm done with her. But that won't be until tomorrow late morning the way I plan to fuck her. Then all he saw was the look on her face when I reached up her skirt and tucked the room key into the top lace band of her stocking. I just told her to excuse herself and she came with me.
Fanstay if you did this with my wife it would be great

Back