give your wife away, for the weekend

Question for the black men ... and can you answer this honestly?

Would YOU give your wife away for the weekend, or let her be alone for the night with a white bull?

View attachment 552082 ....Mac
So Mac, I don't quite understand you yet Bro. On the one hand you seem not okay with this lifestyle, but then you are one of the dudes I have seen in almost every forum. Just wondering cuz I am tryna reconcile the contradictions.

So Mac, I don't quite understand you yet Bro.
Well, stridepower, I appreciate and even feel honored that you are even making the effort to try figuring me out ... my wife has been trying to do that for over 20 years now (our 20th year together was September 21st).

Let's see if I can help clarify your curiosities. I believe married couples should be able to invite others to join them in sexual activities in the privacy of their own homes. However, I hold the marriage commitment at the highest level of a couple's relationship, and don't believe outside parties should make efforts to destroy or harm that marriage. We have been swinging since our college days, but ceased our activities (on her recommendation) because our ******* are now teenagers. She's never been with a black man; that fantasy is one I have and I mention that on my profile page. We are respectful of all parties involved, and expect that same respect ... no breeding, no over night trips, no "owning", no humiliation, etc. We believe in respect to her, to me, and to the 3rd parties we invite to join us. And we wouldn't do it if we didn't think we were adding excitement and strength to our own relationship.

I'm not a wimp, or submissive, or a bi-sexual male ... so I might not fit the stereotype white male you often see in this forum. Actually, both my wife and I come from very religious families ... her dad's a deacon in a Baptist church, and my dad is a part-time minister in a Methodist church.

Does this help you any understanding me more? If not, feel free to ask me questions ... here or in private. I'll try to answer them the best I can. I'm just curious as to which comment I made that keyed your own comment. Mac

We have been swinging since our college days, but ceased our activities (on her recommendation) because our ******* are now teenagers. She's never been with a black man; that fantasy is one I have and I mention that on my profile page. We are respectful of all parties involved, and expect that same respect ... no breeding, no over night trips, no "owning", no humiliation, etc. We believe in respect to her, to me, and to the 3rd parties we invite to join us. And we wouldn't do it if we didn't think we were adding excitement and strength to our own relationship.

Your wife ever express interest in BBC? Would love to see some pics of her.

Well, stridepower, I appreciate and even feel honored that you are even making the effort to try figuring me out ... my wife has been trying to do that for over 20 years now (our 20th year together was September 21st).

Let's see if I can help clarify your curiosities. I believe married couples should be able to invite others to join them in sexual activities in the privacy of their own homes. However, I hold the marriage commitment at the highest level of a couple's relationship, and don't believe outside parties should make efforts to destroy or harm that marriage. We have been swinging since our college days, but ceased our activities (on her recommendation) because our ******* are now teenagers. She's never been with a black man; that fantasy is one I have and I mention that on my profile page. We are respectful of all parties involved, and expect that same respect ... no breeding, no over night trips, no "owning", no humiliation, etc. We believe in respect to her, to me, and to the 3rd parties we invite to join us. And we wouldn't do it if we didn't think we were adding excitement and strength to our own relationship.

I'm not a wimp, or submissive, or a bi-sexual male ... so I might not fit the stereotype white male you often see in this forum. Actually, both my wife and I come from very religious families ... her dad's a deacon in a Baptist church, and my dad is a part-time minister in a Methodist church.

Does this help you any understanding me more? If not, feel free to ask me questions ... here or in private. I'll try to answer them the best I can. I'm just curious as to which comment I made that keyed your own comment. Mac

Thanks, Mac. That is very understandable and I'm appreciative that you saw the question for what it was - an inquiry, not as an attack. What prompted my comment was actually not just this comment, but several different comments of yours I had come across. At times they seem very supportive and interested in this lifestyle and at other times it comes across a little on the bitter side. Without knowing much about you, I couldn't place your interest. Not that we all should know everything about everyone on here, but just so I know how to interact with you. I'm here to have fun, chat with interesting people and in the case with the women, I am here to do all that I mentioned, but also to either fuck or get their pussy wet. So it is important to me to get a sense of people on here so that I don't offend or get offended.

Everything you mentioned is very reasonable in my view. What I think gets the conflict is that the comments sometimes come across as judgmental or dismissive of others. And though a negative conversation can be between only two people, it has a way of dampening the mood for all on forum. This is not to say that anyone of you guys are wrong for your views on the matter, but I think you can and should avoid negativity (incoming or outgoing) as much as possible - especially on this site. Let's face it, whatever our preferences on here, none of our preferences will be part of open and polite conversation out in the public with the "puritans".

Let me explain a little about my preference. When it comes to sex, I believe it is "misplaced" to put it in the context of "respect" or "no respect". The funny thing is that what one person sees as disrespectful, others see it as just how they like it.

I like hardcore, explicit and graphic sex talk and I especially like to be direct in my first approach with females on here. Most of the females on here like it (woohoo, I am a majority:)), but a few don't and will come out with guns blazing. My response? I say "my bad Miss", and I move on because I know we are not of the same type and though they could have responded a little better, I must also understand that IF someone considers my approach as "disrespectful", then they will respond in kind. So I diffuse that situation because though I did not mean it in a disrespectful manner, I must understand that everyone, even on a hardcore sex site, has their boundaries. I move on to the multiple that are like me - I'm here for fun and leisure.

There are preferences here that are not within my boundaries, but I am more curious about understanding the person's desire, than judging them. Some folks are deep into receiving pain, and humiliation; husbands and wives. Some people are deep into giving pain and humiliation; all races and all sexes. These are not my desires, so I politely let the person know that it is not my style. Or I do not engage in the conversation IF I know I cannot be respectful of that person's kinks. So long it is two, consenting adults, and they are not breaking the law or trying to ******* me into joining something I have already told them I'm not interested in; then I have no right making them feel bad about it.

I hope you and the lady can "make-up" in some way and understand one another and let us all get to nut. Hey, after all, that is all this boils down to. No matter if you are a wife, bull, husband, gf, bf, single or some mixture of all those and something new, you are on here because you wanna nut.

On the specific issue of wives taking vacations with their bull and not their husbands, I don't think it is disrespect or impugning on a marriage for those who enjoy it. After all, there won't be takers if there were no givers. I wouldn't get to fuck someone's wife if the wife or husband were not interested in letting me fuck her.

I am curious about how someone gets pleasure from watching another person fuck their wife/gf, but I am also eternally grateful that there are people who enjoy that, thereby allowing me to be a pussy hound. Best case scenario for me, is the "illicit" affair where the husband is not aware, because there is a whole lot more fun in breaking "taboos" and the risk associated with that, than something that is less of a "taboo" - no risk

One aspect of the lifestyle that I like is that most of the time, people are grown ups and all parties know what to expect and what they want from the encounters. But as in life, sexual relationships have associated risks, and this lifestyle is no different. Your wife could fall for a guy that is giving her immense pleasure or the bull could fall for the wife who has a tight and sweet pussy and ass - that happens. That can happen even if you were in a vanilla marriage. So the best thing is to gain some maturity in your marriage, find the type of bull that matches what you want, and hope that your wife doesn't fall for them. Have fun, and don't worry about what "could go wrong". That's the whole point of sex and sexual desires. Rarely are we thinking like Einstein when we engage in sex or indulging our sexual desires.

And if your wife does fall for the guy, then doesn't that say maybe the marriage is not as emotionally solid as you may have thought? And in that case, do you want to stay with someone who is not in love with you anyways?

So just find your match Bro, and have a blast. Oh, I have someone to recommend by the way. I am already in a relationship and not looking to leave, and my girl will not like me doing things like this, so there is no risk of me running away with your wife. So you've got your perfect BBC. And I don't like humiliating or abusing anyone, but I will talk dirty to your wife and in the bed, I fuck a woman(any woman), only one way - like I am fucking a slut. So holla at me!:) (How's that for a sales pitch?:)
Have fun man, you are a cool dude and I am grateful for dudes like you. Just ball homie.

Back