give your wife away, for the weekend

i get the 'weekend away with my lover' thing - i've done that and even been on dirty weekends abroad.

but the whole talking down to my husband and expecting him to pay for you to fuck me and for him to pay me to buy you gifts... no, i don't go in for that. i don't really understand why it's a turn on, but hey-ho, that's just me i guess.

the one guy who misjudged things and talked down to my husband, very soon realised neither of us go in for that cuckold humiliation thing.
Good for you!!!

me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money.
Would you have my gf ?

After my 50th birthday when I started fucking blacks regularly I spent many weekends with my black lovers. Sometimes I would drive to their homes, sometimes they would come pick me up and sometimes my husband would carry me to them. Going out in public on dates or going to the mall with one of the guys where he would keep his hand on my butt or his arm around me was always exciting. I always wore my wedding ring so people could see I was married and since most of the time the guys would be 15 or 20 years younger than I was people knew what was going on. The longest I was gone was on a 10 day vacation with one of my favorite black lovers. My husband said he masturbated at least twice a day while I was gone. It didn't help that my boyfriend was sending him pictures every night.
Phyliss

Making your lover part of your life is sooo important.

i get the 'weekend away with my lover' thing - i've done that and even been on dirty weekends abroad.

but the whole talking down to my husband and expecting him to pay for you to fuck me and for him to pay me to buy you gifts... no, i don't go in for that. i don't really understand why it's a turn on, but hey-ho, that's just me i guess.

the one guy who misjudged things and talked down to my husband, very soon realised neither of us go in for that cuckold humiliation thing.

It's a preference thing. I don't see the fun in it, but others do - on both ends.

Back