give your wife away, for the weekend

Agree my wife loves the weekend get-away with her Bull(s), but she always will send me pic, video or connect to face time so I can be sure she's safe and well take care of, the sex when she's back is always better and partly because she could let herself go, uninhibited and 'pretend' to be single on those days whilst taking a big black rump inside her...women need two things, they need love and sexual satisfaction and they don't necessarily come from the same man, but she will eventually always stay with the man she loves because sex is great and oh so amazing but is not everything in life and the 'sharing' of what is considered 'taboo' is in a big way what brings couples closer

We notice that a lot of people found the thought of the wife spending a weekend with a black man to be really hot, but not many responded to our thread about wives living part time with blacks. That is understandable--perhaps the fear of giving another man too much control? To us, the erotic aspect of giving up control to a black man is a true turn-on! We realize that it could be difficult to find just the right man that would ensure the safety of a wife and also train her into becoming a promiscuous slut for any number of blacks--a combination of bimbo and cum dump for blacks.... We have our regular or 'vanilla' life, but if we can find the right Vegas man...trustworthy, safe, fun loving, that would be turned on by taking her/him/us, deeper and deeper into black sexing, even if it took weeks, that would be great! But everyone should make their decision based upon their comfort zone, desires, and what is right for them. Just a thought....

That's understandable. Even on here at this site, it can be tough finding the right man to be with your woman. Plenty of hubbies have complained that same issue to me. Wish I can find the proper antidote to give to them. All I can say is you should strive to know whomever Black man you wish to entrust your wife to, including yourself as well.

Communicate as much with the fellow till you feel satisfied haven known him well enough to feel if he's the right lover for your wife, as well for you to become submissive to.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2016/01/letting-in-right-black-master.html

IMG_20150216_101058.jpg

My gf does this a lot. She fucks her boss and will stay over at his place. She always sends me videos of her getting fucked, which of course I love.

One thing we discussed is vacation but I am always there. Another more detailed conversation we've talked about is the wedding night and honeymoon.

What we would like to do is have her sleep with her lover on the wedding night instead of me. Then take him on our honeymoon. She sleeps with him every night and this entire time I will not be allowed to sleep with my wife.

In fact this continues through the honeymoon and every day after until comes a night she can't get a BBC. The first night she can't will be the first night I'm inside her. Potentially she and I could be married for a very long time while I take a back seat to her lover/lovers.

My gf does this a lot. She fucks her boss and will stay over at his place. She always sends me videos of her getting fucked, which of course I love.

One thing we discussed is vacation but I am always there. Another more detailed conversation we've talked about is the wedding night and honeymoon.

What we would like to do is have her sleep with her lover on the wedding night instead of me. Then take him on our honeymoon. She sleeps with him every night and this entire time I will not be allowed to sleep with my wife.

In fact this continues through the honeymoon and every day after until comes a night she can't get a BBC. The first night she can't will be the first night I'm inside her. Potentially she and I could be married for a very long time while I take a back seat to her lover/lovers.
Very adventurous attitude! Hope it happens for you!

The brother's signaling the husband not to worry, that he's got everything under control. And later that evening the husband got to find out how much control the bull had over his wife.

To be honest, I woulden't mind if this happens on vacation. I realy allow her if she would like this. She already had this kind of experience with other woman. Whe both liked it and feel verry good those days.

One Friday evening I dropped my wife at the train station for the 6pm train. Two hours later as I started my 12 hour shift I received a picture of her getting off the train sent by her lover. That night and the rest of the weekend I'd receivepics of them having sex or her posing naked or sucking his cock. I was never allowed to take pictures of her naked or having sex. Sunday evening when she got home she deleted all but a couple pictures of them dressed.

We have actually talked of this, it is something that with the right person would probably lead to some of the most fantastic lovemaking a wife could experience. The idea of my husband dropping me off to meet my lover at a nice hotel on a Friday and picking me up Sunday afternoon after a fun filled weekend excites the hell out of me!! Also since pregnancy is not a concern for me at this stage of life I can only imagine what would go on!!

Back