give your wife away, for the weekend

We have done this. Droped her off at the airport she flew down spent the weekend f@#king for 2 days straight only stopping to go out and eat lol. Then he f$@ked her hard one last time put her back on the plane for home. Had to be one of the hottest times ever for both me and the wife. We will definitely do this again. And oh yeah did I mention the sexy texts and pictures lol what a great weekend. Oh and by the way he paid for the dinners.

tumblr_nriq34xUaZ1uvv1olo1_500.jpg

I have quite a few black lovers that take me for weekends,Ive even gone on a couple trips and a cruise!Alot of black men like to have me all to theirselves so we tell my husband to get lost and they take me and fuck me and fuck me and fuck me until Im full of black seed and then they send me home bred full of cum like a good married white slut!

In our hotel we went to the roof top bar , it was cocktail dress night and I was dressed in my best revealing outfit ,hubby was in his suit and we were ready to dance the night away.
As we danced I noticed a very attractive black man alone at the bar , I asked hubby if I could go and flirt with him.
I went to the bar and sat on a stool just away from him, I ordered a ******* sat and drank,he kept looking over with a wicked smile,eventually moving towards me,Rex was his name and he was there for work we chatted and I let my dress open up to reveal a little leg ,he slowly placed his hand on my thigh and kept up to my crouch.
We danced and I felt a very nice budge in his trousers , he kissed me and then asked if he could fuck me,that was a Friday night and I eventually went back to my husband Sunday afternoon

In our hotel we went to the roof top bar , it was cocktail dress night and I was dressed in my best revealing outfit ,hubby was in his suit and we were ready to dance the night away.
As we danced I noticed a very attractive black man alone at the bar , I asked hubby if I could go and flirt with him.
I went to the bar and sat on a stool just away from him, I ordered a ******* sat and drank,he kept looking over with a wicked smile,eventually moving towards me,Rex was his name and he was there for work we chatted and I let my dress open up to reveal a little leg ,he slowly placed his hand on my thigh and kept up to my crouch.
We danced and I felt a very nice budge in his trousers , he kissed me and then asked if he could fuck me,that was a Friday night and I eventually went back to my husband Sunday afternoon
I want u for a weekend

First of all I don't believe in White Male Supremacy and believe it is only BLACK MALE SUPREMACY always.The white male is weak sexually,generally small cock,doesn't know how to satisfy his woman sexually, cums so fast,doesn't know how to appreciate women and therefore he should be always A CUCK only so I totally agree with tulsaslut2.
Back to the topic, once a black male friend of both of us ask me to spend the weekend in his house alone and I told my husband who agreed and I dressed up sexy and waited for him to pick me up from our house which he did, I went to his house on Friday 4:00 PM , had dinner he cooked for me, smoked some dope, had lot and lot of sex,fucking me in my pussy, my asshole and my mouth.
On Sunday 5:00 PM he returned me home where my cuckold husband was waiting for me and expecting to inspect my pussy which was full of black man's cum then he fucked me sloppy second and licked me all over. He was so happy that I had enjoyed my self that week end.

When your woman decides to enjoy her summer vacation without you, when she headed off to the Caribbean, you know she's bound to get lots of Black Cock. Sometimes, its necessary for hubbies to allow their women such freedom and then see what happens.

696_1000.jpg 696_1000-001.jpg

Back