give your wife away, for the weekend

Ready, willing and wanting. Just don't have any lovers able to do that. Plus my work schedule keeps me from having two days off in a row most weeks ... sighs -someday

If the wife likes it and has begun doing it with her husband's permission, it isn't fair to try to stop her later. Be careful what you wish for, second thoughts might get you and your relationship in trouble.
Be careful what you wish for was the exact words my wife said to me when we got into this, at my urging might add. In the 15 years we played I lost count of the different lovers she was with at 25 or so that I knew of. It started as swinging and I worked long hours and couldn't be around a lot had about 5 women at various parties.
She wanted more, much more than a tired husband could provide. There were several times where I would help her prepare and trim her pussy and not allowed to enjoy it so she stayed fresh for a lover. I would leave for work and she would be off to meet a lover or simply invite him over. Why spend nights alone when she could be enjoying the freedoms I'd offered her.
Then came weekend trips, imagine receiving a message or email from a stranger showing my wife in the shower or the bed or sucking he cock of a man while you worked late all weekend. One weekend even turned out to be a swingers party and the lover she went with sent pictures of her with him and other men and even another woman. After so much trying to get her into that scene she finally did it for another lover.
Once the genie is out of the bottle you can never get it back in...

My husband brought his black work friend home and while my husband was in the shower his friend was all over me and fucked the ******* outa me,against my will AT FIRST but when I submitted it felt so fucking good I fucked him back and we pounded like animals and by the time I could tell he was gonna cum in me I wanted it bad and I became one with him as he filled my pussy with his strong black seed right under my husbands nose!Now I date lots of hot black men and I spend most nights making love with hot black guys while my husband works the graveyard shift at his job!5 of my superior lovers call me their white wife and I have a black boyfriend who I love deeply!

When in the U.K. Last summer,we hired a mobile home , ending up in Cornwall in a lovely beach spot , as we set up the van there was a black family next to our site , husband wife and one small baby , as the evening last till around 10 pm the social scene was fantastic with many bottles of wine or beer drank.

The wives put the ******* to bed and the men continued, due to we have no ******* my wife stayed and drank with the men.

She was a hit and most men tried to chat her up , but the wives called most to come home except out neabour the black man who stayed , he was sitting opposite Kim , I noticed his interest in her plus she encouraged his attention , she said she wanted to get changed and went inside as we sat drinking it got dark and the lights in the van exposed her changing so we got a view of her naked body ,knowing he was the only one left she deliberately stayed naked.

His van lights went out his wife had gone to bed , we both looked at each other and smiled , I then said go take the glasses ti Kim while I clean up here , as I tidied up I could see them then they disappeared from view knowing he was having her on our bed.

I entered the van to see his huge cock pounding Kim's now very loose cunt and her asking for moor , he just kept pounding until he filled her.

He fucked her for a week.

me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money.
That sounds perfectly fine with me. I would have no problem doing what you say.

My lovers have gotten to the point that they dominate my husband and they come over and tell him,Im takin your wife with me for a couple days and Im gonna fuck the ******* out of her!My husband submits and says ok as they kiss and grope me and take me home to they crib and to they bed and enter my womb!Hubby knows he cant do anything about these strong superior men making love to his cute little wife lol and they stretch my pussy way out and fill me with all of their black seed for days before they take me back home!

Back