give your wife away, for the weekend

Dicey, what do you mean by dicey?
The bull wasnt on his best behavior and started beating her. Another time a different bull took her, handed her to some friends and held her for longer than agreed. Another time a bull acted really strange around her. Trying to get her to do *******. She finally managed to get ahold of me and I picked her up. Another time a bull brought her to a gang bang, which she didnt want and that time she couldnt get ahold of me so she had to endure it. Wasnt happy when I picked her up.

Theres always danger in these types of meetings. Especially when the bull insists on no phone contact after you drop her off.

The bull wasnt on his best behavior and started beating her. Another time a different bull took her, handed her to some friends and held her for longer than agreed. Another time a bull acted really strange around her. Trying to get her to do *******. She finally managed to get ahold of me and I picked her up. Another time a bull brought her to a gang bang, which she didnt want and that time she couldnt get ahold of me so she had to endure it. Wasnt happy when I picked her up.

Theres always danger in these types of meetings. Especially when the bull insists on no phone contact after you drop her off.

Let's see, four times things happened to your wife that she did not like or want. Hm, might there be a lesson that should eventually sink in for you and her?

Let's see, four times things happened to your wife that she did not like or want. Hm, might there be a lesson that should eventually sink in for you and her?
She is a very intelligent lady. But some times her common sense is lacking. And some times, theres only so much I could do. Shes a grown woman and made her own decisions. Although we both wondered how a bull could be a type of Dr Jekle and a Mr. Hyde.

me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money.
Oh yes please

She is a very intelligent lady. But some times her common sense is lacking. And some times, theres only so much I could do. Shes a grown woman and made her own decisions. Although we both wondered how a bull could be a type of Dr Jekle and a Mr. Hyde.

Perhaps your wife is into being treated badly but cannot admit it. Having a BBC to fuck does not automatically mean the woman has no choice as to what happens to her. Like with the gang bang she was 'taken to.' The operative word for her should have been 'no.'

Sounds as though she and you have no limits as far as what the bulls are allowed to do to/with her so perhaps you need to be clearer on limits and also agree on a safe word for when things get to be too much for her.

Our lady has met guys on her own, white and black, and I always screen them first and then she meets them at her hotel for a ******* and if she likes she invites them to her room. Controlling the venue goes a long way towards controlling behavior.

Finally curious how it is that your wife if she is able to call you can call things off but cannot do so on her own by just saying 'no.'

Perhaps your wife is into being treated badly but cannot admit it. Having a BBC to fuck does not automatically mean the woman has no choice as to what happens to her. Like with the gang bang she was 'taken to.' The operative word for her should have been 'no.

I actually have thought of that. When I asked her about it, she clams up and doesnt say much

Sounds as though she and you have no limits as far as what the bulls are allowed to do to/with her so perhaps you need to be clearer on limits and also agree on a safe word for when things get to be too much for her.

She told me its her body and her decisions. And she thinks she can control the situation. Which I believe she usually can. The bad things that happened were (and are) rare. Fortunatly.

Finally curious how it is that your wife if she is able to call you can call things off but cannot do so on her own by just saying 'no.'

I think that sometimes she gets mixed up with the wrong crowd. And she cant control the situation like she thought she could. Fortunately she rarely puts herself in those situations.

That's understandable. Even on here at this site, it can be tough finding the right man to be with your woman. Plenty of hubbies have complained that same issue to me. Wish I can find the proper antidote to give to them. All I can say is you should strive to know whomever Black man you wish to entrust your wife to, including yourself as well.

Communicate as much with the fellow till you feel satisfied haven known him well enough to feel if he's the right lover for your wife, as well for you to become submissive to.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2016/01/letting-in-right-black-master.html

So true and everything I hope and dream of as a married committed white couple entering this lifestyle..

Back