Girl Next-Door

Am I the only one thats super attracted to the average girl next door innocent looking women, Like what you see when you go to the grocery store, mall or bank everyday without all of the extra makeup body work etc.?
Not a big fan of makeup myself. Prefer a natural "easy" beauty. Innocent looking can be very arousing. However seductive works for me too. Moved by the Banging Bod Type... Tits, Ass, And Puss for days.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

I love that white woman who in the grocery store shopping for her family dinner and she looks so tired. She turns me on because I imagine in my mind that I'm taking her to a motel and giving her the pleasure of a life time.

Am I the only one thats super attracted to the average girl next door innocent looking women, Like what you see when you go to the grocery store, mall or bank everyday without all of the extra makeup body work etc.?
I think more people come off as average looking and the people we see everyday versus those out wearing look at me outfits. I also find it kind of fun to see men and women out and about and think what they're like when the doors close.

Back