Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 863 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.5%

• Total voters
My wife and I rented a cottage in Jamestown, NY a few years ago. Things were lively all over the place outside and put us in a 'frisky' mood, kissing, titty-touching, etc.

We had some drinks and started to play Bocce in the common area by ourselves. It wasn't long before a couple of guys in another cottage asked if they could challenge us to a game. We accepted their challenge and before we started, I suggested we play for $1 a game. They agreed and they put up a good game, but my wife and I won and each received a dollar. To celebrate our victory, we chugged our drinks and I kissed my wife passionately and again fondled her bra-less breast.

One of the guys from the other team suggested we switch partners, so that we could see who was really the better player, my wife or me. We agreed. Another dollar-a-game bet was made. This game was a lot slower so we had ample time to have drinks in between throws. Well, my wife and her partner won by 1 point. To celebrate their victory, my wife's partner grabbed her by the waist, pulled her to him and gave her a long kiss and cupped her breast. I was shocked, but not my wife. She asked him why he stopped!!! P1a - Copy.jpg The audience we attracted cheered each time my wife got her tits massaged.

We played a few more games, switching partners each game and getting drunker and drunker as time went on and a larger and larger audience. My wife's tits got a good massage after each game. Our booze bottle was empty, so we were invited to their cottage, which was almost directly across from ours. Some of the onlookers clapped as we were leaving. We no sooner got in their door when my wife took off her top and said "TA DA" ...... to the victors go the spoils!! Each guy grabbed a tit and kissed and fondled her for a bit before s-l--o-w-l-y back-peddling her to a bedroom. One of the guys looked at me inquisitively and I nodded a 'yes.'

Let me say that she was one hell of a tired wife before the day was over.

Last edited:
My wife and I rented a cottage in Jamestown, NY a few years ago. Things were lively all over the place outside and put us in a 'frisky' mood, kissing, titty-touching, etc.

We had some drinks and started to play Bocce in the common area by ourselves. It wasn't long before a couple of guys in another cottage asked if they could challenge us to a game. We accepted their challenge and before we started, I suggested we play for $1 a game. They agreed and they put up a good game, but my wife and I won and each received a dollar. To celebrate our victory, we chugged our drinks and I kissed my wife passionately and again fondled her bra-less breast.

One of the guys from the other team suggested we switch partners, so that we could see who was really the better player, my wife or me. We agreed. Another dollar-a-game bet was made. This game was a lot slower so we had ample time to have drinks in between throws. Well, my wife and her partner won by 1 point. To celebrate their victory, my wife's partner grabbed her by the waist, pulled her to him and gave her a long kiss and cupped her breast. I was shocked, but not my wife. She asked him why he stopped!!! View attachment 1417069 The audience we attracted cheered each time my wife got her tits massaged.

We played a few more games, switching partners each game and getting drunker and drunker as time went on and a larger and larger audience. My wife's tits got a good massage after each game. Our booze bottle was empty, so we were invited to their cottage, which was almost directly across from ours. Some of the onlookers clapped as we were leaving. We no sooner got in their door when my wife took off her top and said "TA DA" ...... to the victors go the spoils!! Each guy grabbed a tit and kissed and fondled her for a bit before s-l--o-w-l-y back-peddling her to a bedroom. One of the guys looked at me inquisitively and I nodded a 'yes.'

Let me say that she was one hell of a tired wife before the day was over.

Your wife sounds like fun!

My men have fucked me just about everywhere you can fuck,my husband submitted to black men having their way with me long ago and it has resulted in me being fucked in many clubs,countless cars and SUV's,in alleys behind bars,on park benches,in pools,movie theaters,public restrooms,hotel balconi's,parking lots,hell my husband even drives around so men can fuck me in the back of our van!I fucked my husbands black boss in my bed at my daughters birthday party with our whole family in the other room!Black men take me whenever they want me and my little white husband just steps aside as I gladly open my legs and pull them deep inside me and they make hard pounding deep passionate love to his wife and I love every single minute of it,especially when they explode and cum inside me,my husband knows I love it and he knows that their black cock will be deep in my pussy alot!Ill make sure of it!!!!

My wife conceived our Black ******* on a baking hot beach in France.

Towards the end of their love making session, a small crowd gathered around and began cheering. When they both orgasmed, the crowd politely applauded, as if they were at a golf tournament or something.

Surreal experience.
Society, laws and especially white girls should have BBCs fuck them in public as much as possible. Interracial public fucking should be perfectly legal and encouraged

My men have fucked me just about everywhere you can fuck,my husband submitted to black men having their way with me long ago and it has resulted in me being fucked in many clubs,countless cars and SUV's,in alleys behind bars,on park benches,in pools,movie theaters,public restrooms,hotel balconi's,parking lots,hell my husband even drives around so men can fuck me in the back of our van!I fucked my husbands black boss in my bed at my daughters birthday party with our whole family in the other room!Black men take me whenever they want me and my little white husband just steps aside as I gladly open my legs and pull them deep inside me and they make hard pounding deep passionate love to his wife and I love every single minute of it,especially when they explode and cum inside me,my husband knows I love it and he knows that their black cock will be deep in my pussy alot!Ill make sure of it!!!!
Does your family all know and accept that you and BBC slut?

Back