Getting Cuckolded before it became household word

pvak74

Male
I gotta say I was into cuckolding decades ago in high school before I ever knew what the term was. I just didn’t realize it. My high school girlfriend had the hots for a black guy we both knew back in the day. She ask if she could do him. At first I was kinda jealous. She persisted as she could of been a little nyphomaniac at times. I told her maybe and she took that for a yes. One day when it was just us at her house when she knew her parents would be out for quite some time, she had me come over. When I got there, low and behold he was already there. At that point I wasn’t totally sure what her plan was. Well he started to put his hands on her and I kinda just went with it. It started out we both were doing touching feeling her. Next thing I know, she pulls down our pants and we are tag teaming her. He had a huge cock as the sex started to progress, it went from a threesome to her getting railed by him while i fondled her and started to jerk off myself. After it was over, I was on a high but had that angst about doing that again. As time went on she would insist that anytime sex happened he would be a part of it. I probably should of put an end to it right there but part of me loved it. The orgasms when I came while watching were ridiculously intense. So it progressed to the point where it was just them having sex and I watched while I jerked off. This went on for a while till she broke it off with me and started dating him and I never had that experience again with any other girlfriends till I was able to finally convince my wife to try bbc after all these years. Looking back I’m kinda shocked but gratified to know that This has become a very popular lifestyle and that I’m not the only one that has been a part of this sexual lifestyle or that this has happened to

My ex-wife cuckolded me before I knew a word even existed for it. The funny thing was there was no internet and we kept our sexual lifestyle secret so there was no way of knowing there were other guys like me. I thought something was wrong with me ! Maybe there is. LOL

I gotta say I was into cuckolding decades ago in high school before I ever knew what the term was. I just didn’t realize it. My high school girlfriend had the hots for a black guy we both knew back in the day. She ask if she could do him. At first I was kinda jealous. She persisted as she could of been a little nyphomaniac at times. I told her maybe and she took that for a yes. One day when it was just us at her house when she knew her parents would be out for quite some time, she had me come over. When I got there, low and behold he was already there. At that point I wasn’t totally sure what her plan was. Well he started to put his hands on her and I kinda just went with it. It started out we both were doing touching feeling her. Next thing I know, she pulls down our pants and we are tag teaming her. He had a huge cock as the sex started to progress, it went from a threesome to her getting railed by him while i fondled her and started to jerk off myself. After it was over, I was on a high but had that angst about doing that again. As time went on she would insist that anytime sex happened he would be a part of it. I probably should of put an end to it right there but part of me loved it. The orgasms when I came while watching were ridiculously intense. So it progressed to the point where it was just them having sex and I watched while I jerked off. This went on for a while till she broke it off with me and started dating him and I never had that experience again with any other girlfriends till I was able to finally convince my wife to try bbc after all these years. Looking back I’m kinda shocked but gratified to know that This has become a very popular lifestyle and that I’m not the only one that has been a part of this sexual lifestyle or that this has happened to
I think its wonderful you dated such a girl in your youth. I just got cheated on. Over and over. I do hope most modern girls are more like that girl you dated and help men to become cuckolds sooner in their adult lives.

My ex-wife cuckolded me before I knew a word even existed for it. The funny thing was there was no internet and we kept our sexual lifestyle secret so there was no way of knowing there were other guys like me. I thought something was wrong with me ! Maybe there is. LOL
yes exactly same for us,,,,,,,,,,she used tell me i was weird lol

In the 1960"s, the term "Soul Screwed" became popular. The expression generally applied to a white husband who had arranged or consented to his white wife being fucked by a black man; usually, but not always, in the privacy of their martial bedroom.

Dictionaries have always defined the word "cuckold" as: A man with an unfaithful wife". IMO, a girlfriend cannot make a cuckold out of a boyfriend as she has yet to take the vow "to be faithful to him by forsaking all others".

In the 1950's and 1960's, a cuckold was always portrayed (Think the cartoons in Playboy Magazine) as being a husband who had no idea that his wife was being unfaithful to him. Even in the play/movie "Oklahoma". the song "The Farmer and the Cowboy", contains a verse where the farmer should ". . .give him (the cowboy) food and water, but, be sure to lock up your wife and *******".

The whole cuckold taboo is easily put to rest by the T-shirts that hot wives wear that contain the message: "It's not cheating if my husband watches".

I cheated on my 1st husband and it was it was a pretty regular event. I had a few pregnancy scares so I would do hubby a day or so later.. there were a number of times where he caught me on the way to the shower. At first, I thought it was gross, but after lying there and think whileAs going down on me, I really enjoyed it.
Very erotic to get an oral orgasm while I was full of another man's spunk.

I cheated on my 1st husband and it was it was a pretty regular event. I had a few pregnancy scares so I would do hubby a day or so later.. there were a number of times where he caught me on the way to the shower. At first, I thought it was gross, but after lying there and think whileAs going down on me, I really enjoyed it.
Yes my wife says that is her favorite when I eat her full of her lovers cum

That is awesome. Caught my 1st coming home a few times and suspected it but you actually did it. Did you do this many times?

That is a very interesting concept I hadn’t previously considered. Sexing up hubby ‘just in case.’ Interesting....

I think its wonderful you dated such a girl in your youth. I just got cheated on. Over and over. I do hope most modern girls are more like that girl you dated and help men to become cuckolds sooner in their adult lives.
It helps she was a sex charged nympho 😂

No, there is nothing wrong with us ;)

Back