Georgia area white men roll call!!

SweetGodessGp

Female
From
GA, US
Where y'all white men from in the Georgia area? Can you handle a confident Dominant woman controlling you in every way? I'm not here for your cyber fantasy talk about what you want me to do. Everything in this profile and about this profile is very real and that's what I'm looking for, a REAL MATURE MAN THAT'S NOT ABOUT GAMES.

Where y'all white men from in the Georgia area? Can you handle a confident Dominant woman controlling you in every way? I'm not here for your cyber fantasy talk about what you want me to do. Everything in this profile and about this profile is very real and that's what I'm looking for, a REAL MATURE MAN THAT'S NOT ABOUT GAMES.
So bad that i am not in Georgia.

Would love to serve a black goddess 😍

East Tennessee here ad willing to travel. Ready to be dominated like I'm supposed too

55 in great shape nice body still have all my hair oh head spankable but sub bi experienced well educated love to please comfortable confident live in Decatur. Need and want it all. Great at giving massage, cooking, taking out to dinner, nice trips. Push your limits by pusing mine. Show your control of me off to your friends and others. Live intown in Atlanta.

Believe you and you beautiul friend dominated me once several years ago and I thoroughly enjoyed it very much! That was in 2016 and I fantasize about that session all the time. 54 yo, healthy, well educated wm with a muscular/athletic build

Back