Genuinely curious: why do white people at clubs/bars only seem to want to dance with black people?

Legitimately wanting answers to this. When I’m at bars or clubs white women only seem to be dancing with black men and the times I’ve been to gay bars it’s the same way with white men wanting to grind against black men. It even seems white women would rather twerk with black women. What is the reason for this?

Legitimately wanting answers to this. When I’m at bars or clubs white women only seem to be dancing with black men and the times I’ve been to gay bars it’s the same way with white men wanting to grind against black men. It even seems white women would rather twerk with black women. What is the reason for this?
I see the nuance, but I’ll participate, ok you see when the human liver oxidizes alcoholic substances, it gives a feeling of euphoria which alters moods. Say it with me “You For Ria”, close enough.

Now the mood altering differs from person to person. Some experience highs, some lows. It’s why some people call them “spirits”. These spirits have no idea about your introvert nature or strong self-discipline, especially tequila.

Your mental bonds are broken, now the extremes are depressive lows or annoying irrational self-confidence. The happy medium is being more social than normal, that’s been the driving ******* behind bars and clubs since juke joints and jazz musicians.

Back then it was white men asking those kinds of questions with ulterior meanings tho.

You have TV and social media just like everyone else and who do you see having the most fun dancing their asses off to the latest hip music? Who do you see creating the most trendy dances and dance moves? Who do you see making the hottest most trendy sounds to dance to with the hottest dance moves? That's why they favor the brotha's in the club because they know we can cut a rug.

Shout out to Patrick Swayze but I don't see white guys getting down like that these days. Hell the women can't even get the Elvis moves out of white guys either! How about Saturday Night Fever? I mean the only white guys putting it down is The Thunder Down Under and the ladies have to pay to go see that! So then where are the white guys that are cuttin up on the dance floor infecting the ladies with one hell of a groove they can't resist??? See now you know why!

Let me tell you how to turn things around and make yourself a magnet in the club. You go to the club you get a couple of drinks in you and you hit the dance floor by yourself and you dance your ass off! While you're getting your groove on women will see your confidence and your swag (granted you can dance without looking corny) and they will just come and dance with you. The guy on the floor getting down is the sexiest guy in the club unlike the guys standing around drinking and staring at all the women with thirst in their eyes! Once other women in the club have seen you dance with other women then you will have no problem getting any woman that you want to dance with you.

If you just cold approach women in the club and you are not their ideal hot guy then you are likely not going to have good results that why you just hit the floor and give them a reason to want to dance with you! Hit the floor and give them a reason to want you!

In fact it works so well starting out dancing by yourself that I almost always end up dancing with multiple women at the same time and when that happens I will ask if I can bring a buddy or two over to dance with them and they have always said yes to me! My buddies are some of the guys that are just standing around drinking and because I just take off and hit the dance floor I end up hooking them up with women to dance with!

Race isn't factor to the guy that takes over the dance floor and gets his groove on. You will be hot once you take initiative and take over the dance floor and the women will flock to you!

My girl has had a thing for black men since her early teens and when we go out to clubs she gravitates towards them and they always seem to flock to her, it's like she is a magnet to them. not to mention they love her sexy attire.
Please login or become a member to view

Duh because most black people can dance and cut a rug !

Last edited:
Yes it is,lots of curious highly educated white women there who are curious about mature well spoken black men. I have seen young black men who are my freinds run from prime veteran pawgs,I still cuss one out for that dumb *******
True story: I know of a white couple, both high level executives who were married 20+ yrs.
They worked for different cooperations and were constantly traveling !! She started messing around with one of the employees who happened to be a white male and while everyone was unsure that’s it was going on, many were highly suspicious of them and their activities to the point it became the “talk of the town”
We’ll lo and behold, they got caught in the act by an employee who happened to be a black male and sworn to secrecy that it did not happen. She ******* the black male and gave it up to him in an attempt to ensure he wouldn’t tell. Well it coincidentally was her first with a black male and while it was supposed to be a mercy f..k, she apparently never felt better to the point that she dumped the white employee for the black one. It went on for a bit and eventually word got out to HR and she was fired. She was hired by another company and hired him and paid him a substantial amount to switch !! The last I heard is she got a divorce from her hubby and is still with this guy. The white guy is constantly trashing her to others who know her and she is aware of his actions but is bothered by it, claims she is very happy now with her “work/life” balance.

Wow,,,this thing is all over the place,,,while it’s true, there’s no denying the fact that blacks (generally speaking), have great natural rhythm, and so do some whites, in general white have to work a little harder not to embarrass themselves on the dance floor,,,like wise most women of all colors are natural born dancers (probably cause we used to be witches and we’d dance around fires). So much for the dancing ability part,,,once white women are dancing close to a black man, they become aware of certain things,,,your first decision was “do I wanna dance with a black man”,,,having made that one and finding out that dancing with a black man comes with new knowledge. Time for another decision, do you finish the dance and disappear, or do you press closer out of curiosity, just to see where this road goes? Once you realize this road is exactly like all the rumors you’ve heard it was,,,at this point you’re gonna do one of two things, fuck a black man, or continually fantasize about fucking a black man till you eventually do!
Now that you’ve crossed the Rubicon (and have reached your point of no return,,,or the more popular phrase of “once you go black, yada yada yada”,,,), you start frequenting clubs that are known to have a large population of black men, so you can dance with several, kinda size them up, decide which one will appreciate the extra nice job you did shaving your pussy tonight, then dance with him again and make your move. That pretty much covers every aspect (that matters), of why white women dance with black men, the different types of women who do it, and how they became different,,,they weren’t always into black guys, they just didn’t have a reason to pursue them, till they danced with them and realized it wasn’t just a rumor, and in some cases it blew the rumor out of the water, LOL. I was never really into dancing with someone, I’m kinda like a guy in that sense, I do it to be social, but where I’m not like a guy is dancing by myself, without a partner, that I’m good at. But once I got converted, I didn’t dance with blacks to be social, I danced with them cause I was hunting, plain and simple,,,most men hit the clubs wondering if they’re gonna get laid tonight, most women already know, dems just the facts guys! LOL

Because Black People seem to have more Rhythm in DancinG. Watch a Michael Jackson video and understand how he infects the crowd with his movements. You’ll see Thousands of People swaying Back and Forth to his Motions.

Back