Genuine Question About People Besides Men and Women.

I made this account purely because I cant find this question anywhere on here.

Can trans women or nonbinary fem people partake in this site? I'm so into interracial, Queens of Spades, beautiful black cock, cucking small white dicks, and everything else on this sight, but I'm not a natural born woman. Thanks for alleviating my nerves 😊

Can trans women or nonbinary fem people partake in this site? I'm so into interracial, Queens of Spades, beautiful black cock, cucking small white dicks, and everything else on this sight, but I'm not a natural born woman. Thanks for alleviating my nerves 😊

My thoughts, why not. You say you have many of the same interests as many on this forum. I would say be honest about yourself when you contact others or they contact you. It seems like the real issues others have with people are around deception. Don't tell anything you wish not to share, just be honest about what you do.

So long as you are up front about being trans I dont see what the problem would be. Some trans women are more feminine and hot than natural women. :qos:

Back