Fulfilling your role in society. /whiteboi submission

Whether we like ot not, want it or not, all white men will be slaves for blacks in just 40 years. This transition is happening much ffaster than people realize. As I understand it, already in the US over 10 million men are black owned but no one sees it because it is hidden. In the years ahead it will all be out in the open.
The way this is going it will probably happen sooner. I just wish it would increase quicker in the UK. I would love to have ready access to Black Bulls and all the delights that they offer to sissy crossdressers. :lips: :blackheart:

These are the reasons why we want to submit to our Black Masters. ❣️:blackheart::lips::qos::sex:

Attachments

• 295199006(1).jpg
    295199006(1).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 607258176(1).jpg
    607258176(1).jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 1623708399(1).jpg
    1623708399(1).jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 406521849(1).jpg
    406521849(1).jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 2050394041(1).jpg
    2050394041(1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
  • 1775300439(1).jpg
    1775300439(1).jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 149
I am a beta sissy faggot whiteboi. I have had black cock before but here in the south meetings are more difficult to connect to. I love all cock and have since I was 13 years old. I especially feel weak in the knees around black men. Had my first black man at 16 and they still make me swoon as if I was Scarlet O'Hara. I look forward to my next( black) cock adventure

I am a beta sissy faggot whiteboi. I have had black cock before but here in the south meetings are more difficult to connect to. I love all cock and have since I was 13 years old. I especially feel weak in the knees around black men. Had my first black man at 16 and they still make me swoon as if I was Scarlet O'Hara. I look forward to my next( black) cock adventure
You could easily expand on your experience, I would love to read about it. You could leave the age out and just tell us what happened. It would be very interesting and erotic story

My x wife helped me understand being a beta male instead of an alpha. Once I understood how inadequate to fast to small and all the beta behavior I had done over the years, fully accepted her openly dating and having sex with real men. Since she was gone all night I began dressing in her panties stockings bras and sometimes outfits felt more natural that way her with real men me dressed doing chores at home.

Attachments

• 20220716_230406 2.jpg
    20220716_230406 2.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 91
My x wife helped me understand being a beta male instead of an alpha. Once I understood how inadequate to fast to small and all the beta behavior I had done over the years, fully accepted her openly dating and having sex with real men. Since she was gone all night I began dressing in her panties stockings bras and sometimes outfits felt more natural that way her with real men me dressed doing chores at home.
I love the pink nail polish and outfit

The possessive power that a Black Man can wield over a white boy is scary at first. After that first taste you instinctively know he can reprogram what you thought you were and you can't get back. But it's already too late for the boy; your master knew that. Black men know us better than we know ourselves. They know one injection of their royal semen will start the unwinding of our sexual identity and another white boy is effectively conquered and enslaved by just one of his orgasms.
it's bliss to surrender to a black cock...

I agree completely. I am not a man and absolutely love being feminine and submissive. I am so thankful that my wife is feminizing me.
I find it interesting how many men like us like being feminized. For us it started by accident. We were going to a Halloween party & my wife suggested I go as a woman. She dressed me up, fixed my hair, put make up on me and we went. Everyone said I looked so much like a woman & I felt aroused by it all. Then my wife got me to wear panties and at home a bra. Now at home I dress as a girl almost all the time. My wife has this black guy she works with an d she has had him over to see how I look. I think she wants me to let him have sex with me and I am afraid I will like that.

Back