Fucklicking - would you recommend it?

He just finished licking us both View attachment 3488385
nice position for licking or being on your side is nice as well. When i am under her both her and the bull have a lot of control over the amount of contact since she can push her pussy down on my mouth and the cock and balls will follow. When the bull cums he also has a lot of control where his load will end up

nice position for licking or being on your side is nice as well. When i am under her both her and the bull have a lot of control over the amount of contact since she can push her pussy down on my mouth and the cock and balls will follow. When the bull cums he also has a lot of control where his load will end up
Thanks - where does the Bull's cum normally end up?

Hi - my wife and I are fairly new to cuckolding. We have had a couple of encounters with a young guy where I just sat in the corner (wearing a chastity cage course) and watched them. She wants to go further and explore fucklicking. She is keen for me to be close so I can see, hear and smell everything but I am not sure. Would love to hear from those who have tried this - whats its really like and would you recommend it? Cheers Tim
I highly recommend it! I do it every time my wife is with her Bull. The feeling of his balls dragging across my face as he fucks my wife
is unreal!
Also, he'll pull out of my wife and shove his cock into my mouth and I'll blow him for a minute or so. My wife really loves it when he does that!
My wife never touches my cock in this position. It's as if she doesn't even see it. I asked her if she would at least stroke it for me but she
says she doesn't want to be distracted from his cock. I get it, he has a big, beautiful cock!

I absolutely recommend it. The closer you get, the more both of you will enjoy it. Lie under her licking her clit while she's getting pounded doggie style. My friends........IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT !!! You will be soo close, you get the smells, the noises, the juices of SEX !! That is the highest level of arousal. And heres a tip.........dont do it all the time, because that will ruin it !! She also needs one on one time with her bull, so sit in the corner and grab your crotch like a good husband.

Thanks - where does the Bull's cum normally end up?
In my experience there is no normal place for Bulls to cum. Some guys like to fill my pussy and then sit back and watch cum drips from my pussy while my husband licks. Then there are guys who really want to make a mess of his face. After they fill my pussy they don't pull out right away. They grab my tits and pull me upright. That ****** his cock out of my pussy along with a huge load of cum which lands directly on my husband's mouth still seeping cum. Then there are the guys who "accidentally" slip out when he starts to cum and his cock drops into his mouth or face shooting cum.

This position isn't for the faint of heart or those with inhibitions. Anything can happen and if you are under there licking you have no choice but to take whatever happens. It is incredibly funny seeing your husband's face covered in cum! If girls can do it why not guys?

🙏🙏

Back