Fucklicking - would you recommend it?

Best part... hmmmm that's hard to answer for me. It's amazing, the whole thing. LOVE watching her fuck a guy, so being right there watching as his cock slides in and out is perfect. Licking his cock and her pussy as they fuck is great for an oral fixated guy like myself. Tasting and smelling them as they fuck... and lastly watching his balls tighten and feeling his cock pulse as he fills her... pulls out and I clean up. It's an amazing experience for us. Not for everyone but if you're orally inclined I highly recommend giving it a try, even if you just lick her clit... she'll thank you :)

Best part... hmmmm that's hard to answer for me. It's amazing, the whole thing. LOVE watching her fuck a guy, so being right there watching as his cock slides in and out is perfect. Licking his cock and her pussy as they fuck is great for an oral fixated guy like myself. Tasting and smelling them as they fuck... and lastly watching his balls tighten and feeling his cock pulse as he fills her... pulls out and I clean up. It's an amazing experience for us. Not for everyone but if you're orally inclined I highly recommend giving it a try, even if you just lick her clit... she'll thank you :)
Thanks - that really appeals to me

I like it but my preferred positions is for me to ride and have my husband lick where cock and pussy meet from behind. A little rim while riding is nice too. Seems to me for both positions the bulls into this their thrusts get quite a bit longer and there cocks tend to “slip“ out quite a bit more often so they can be sucked a little before hubby puts them back in. Hot and kinky for sure
most of the guys do pull out and fuck my mouth , i like on the side with the guy from behind and me licking in front or her sitting on his lap. if you are going to fucklick it is all about the woman and be prepared to eat a lot of cum

Damn I wish I was close to you

My wife loves when I fucklick her while he is doing her. I can be under her when she is in doggy position or lick while she doing reverse cowgirl. Either way she squirts as he cums and I get a very wet face and hair. Then I immediately proceed to cleanup.
I think the first time i try it i will be under her - somehow this feels as if it would be more humiliating with her weight pressing down on me. Which position do you prefer?

I like it but my preferred positions is for me to ride and have my husband lick where cock and pussy meet from behind. A little rim while riding is nice too. Seems to me for both positions the bulls into this their thrusts get quite a bit longer and there cocks tend to “slip“ out quite a bit more often so they can be sucked a little before hubby puts them back in. Hot and kinky for sure
That is so erotic...he must get so turned. And confused, humilated...does that help yout orgasms

Try it out it's great pleasure to lady but accidentally cock slapping on your face or hanging testicles rubbing on your face may happen plus if he is bareback doing her and choose to pull out then you may encounter with cum facials too but these all are possibly for the position 69 if she is in reverse cow girl position you can do it better with very less cock in touch . Hope it's helpful for you.

Try it out it's great pleasure to lady but accidentally cock slapping on your face or hanging testicles rubbing on your face may happen plus if he is bareback doing her and choose to pull out then you may encounter with cum facials too but these all are possibly for the position 69 if she is in reverse cow girl position you can do it better with very less cock in touch . Hope it's helpful for you.
That's very helpful - thanks

Very hot for sure

This is for sure one of my favorite things to do with couples and I enjoy it in multiple positions. When hubby likes to be dominated I normally start off with her face sitting so I can watch her ass ride his face. Then I make her lean over to tease him by spitting or blowing on his cock but making sure she never touches it. I like to grab her ass and make it bounce on his face just as I enter her from behind making sure his face is nice and wet. I enter her ass or pussy based on her preference but make sure that he continues to lick her by making him try to tell us how it taste down there. Also if she likes her ass licked it is automatic that I make him lick her ass as she rides my cock making sure she sits up and pushes his face deep into her cheeks as she cums on my dick.
[/Q

Thanks - making her lean over to tease him by spitting or blowing on his cock but making sure she never touches it sounds very hot - as of course getting him to lick her whilst you are deep inside her

The first time we did this a bull rolled her over on top of me while I was going down on her to make her wet enough for his huge cock. He pinned me under her. First he ****** me to suck his cock. I tried to resist but after being slapped with his cock I opened my mouth to say something. When I did, he shoved his cock into my mouth so I just gave in and sucked it. That was the first time I had sucked a cock. Then he made me put his cock in her pussy. I had an ultra closeup of him stretching her.. He definitely lived up to his nick name THICKE. I was told to lick her clit and him.Occasionly, he told me to lick her juices off his balls. My wife had more instense orgasms than I could ever remember. I saw his balls pull up against his bodies and the base of his cock pulse as he filled her with his cum. When he pulled out I had to clean hi cock as his cum dripped on me from her pussy and then clean her.

That was an extremely erotic and enjoyable experience. My wife said it was one of the best things she had ever experienced. She enjoyed seeing me made to suck his cock but she enjoyed the fuck licking more. We have done that several times since the first time. She says it is her favorite.

Back