Fucklicking - would you recommend it?

Well if you look at my avatar and my videos you will see that I enjoy it. I have performed this on couples a member of times
You are our kind of bull .. love both doing it to my wife when she is filled with her lover . and him reciprocating and doing it to her with me inside.

When I get the chance to get fucklicked ,I always make sure I slow stroke and wipe my bbc clean on the face and insert back deep inside the female, I have seen women get so turned on, they squeeze and push that bbc out and omg ,just juices everywhere, I have also met a few dominant cpls that have a kink for the bbc to be the fucklicker , I never knew husbands and cucks would want to fuck their wife over her bbc face . When you find a female that you will do anything for you do it .

Attachments

• 02b1eaf3-fc5f-4e24-b51e-48f346c29425.jpg
    02b1eaf3-fc5f-4e24-b51e-48f346c29425.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 54
So happy for you that you have a husband and bull who will not play "in close quarters" and put aside their phobias in order to satisfy you .. of course, once they made yu cum the first time and saw how amazing your orgasms were, there was no turning back :))))
Well, I wish hubby had been a bit more open minded in general. Once my bull and I had a great fuck and came like crazy, but his cock dropped off my pussy and fell on hubby's face. He thought it was on purpose...

Well, I wish hubby had been a bit more open minded in general. Once my bull and I had a great fuck and came like crazy, but his cock dropped off my pussy and fell on hubby's face. He thought it was on purpose...
It's not on purpose. It's a wake-up call.

Its a natural and almost mandatory part of cuckolding if everyone is comfortable atleast trying it once. Inviting your wifes bull to please your wife sexually in your place and be the alpha male is a huge and humbling decision in any marriage, with any regular bull, if he is going to be in your place, you should be as close as possible to your wife and him when they are breeding so you can experience it right there with your wife as a couple at the same time and also to add to her and his pleasure physically by licking her and him while they are mating but also them knowing you are right there underneath smelling tasting and feeling them both individually and as they are together during mating as the husband and beta cuckold there to please them both and as a show of submission and acceptance to both of them all while having your own experience and pleasure as a cuckold enjoying and getting off on doing your job.. a natural progression for true cuckolds to submit to your wifes hung bulls physical sexual superior cock in front of them both and pay tribute to him and experience first hand as the other half of the couple the newest addition to your family dynamic the same as your wife is experiencing as a frame of reference together thanking him and pleasing him for sexually stepping in and taking over mating your wife better than by your own invitation letting him own you as a couple and helping them both bred and copulate as often and comfortable as possible with your help and encouragement.

Hi - my wife and I are fairly new to cuckolding. We have had a couple of encounters with a young guy where I just sat in the corner (wearing a chastity cage course) and watched them. She wants to go further and explore fucklicking. She is keen for me to be close so I can see, hear and smell everything but I am not sure. Would love to hear from those who have tried this - whats its really like and would you recommend it? Cheers Tim
It's wonderful......just watch out for those Bull balls slapping your face!! 😁

Its a natural and almost mandatory part of cuckolding if everyone is comfortable atleast trying it once. Inviting your wifes bull to please your wife sexually in your place and be the alpha male is a huge and humbling decision in any marriage, with any regular bull, if he is going to be in your place, you should be as close as possible to your wife and him when they are breeding so you can experience it right there with your wife as a couple at the same time and also to add to her and his pleasure physically by licking her and him while they are mating but also them knowing you are right there underneath smelling tasting and feeling them both individually and as they are together during mating as the husband and beta cuckold there to please them both and as a show of submission and acceptance to both of them all while having your own experience and pleasure as a cuckold enjoying and getting off on doing your job.. a natural progression for true cuckolds to submit to your wifes hung bulls physical sexual superior cock in front of them both and pay tribute to him and experience first hand as the other half of the couple the newest addition to your family dynamic the same as your wife is experiencing as a frame of reference together thanking him and pleasing him for sexually stepping in and taking over mating your wife better than by your own invitation letting him own you as a couple and helping them both bred and copulate as often and comfortable as possible with your help and encouragement.
That is a long sentence. I would love to experience it though

The absolute best seat,to enjoy the sweet treat of tasting their mixed meat!

Attachments

• 8ea175c3.jpg
    8ea175c3.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 30
  • xxFLTDsZmXIBIsVsX.jpg
    xxFLTDsZmXIBIsVsX.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 29
  • tumblr_p9c4nlLsXD1w625b5o1_640.jpg
    tumblr_p9c4nlLsXD1w625b5o1_640.jpg