Fucking your wife after their BBC

My hubby loves it too! Last week my bull pulled out after he came in me, My pussy was totally flowered and leaking he went right down cleaned me up and my bill commented about his girth. He slid his little boner in and came in about 5 minutes! He gets so excited for sloppy seconds!
Where you located?

Nothing ever felt better than putting my dick in my wife’s cum filled pussy.
Unfortunately I could never last more than a few thrusts until I added my dribble.
That was always a source of amusement to my wife and whoever else was present.
I got to stick my dicklet in my girlfriend after she fucked her black lover OMG nothing had felt better no cum in her but she was loose and silky smooth in almost ******* my load just holding it fully in her hot pussy I'm totally addicted to it and all I'm looking for now is a hotwife to fuck BBC and come home to me

Oh! Sloppy seconds after a BBC gangbang ,Yes please, I must say my Wife always fucked Me, after any adventures with any number of BBC had been inside Her.
She always has been Honest with me, Should would always come home and say, How much She had enjoyed Herself, Sometimes She said “ I do not fancy doing that again “
But most of the time She enjoyed it.
Fortunately !!! 😜

Mein Weib spürt schon so meinen kleinen kaum in ihrer Möse wenn ich Sie vorbesamen soll.Wenn jetzt ein XL Schwanz Sie gefickt hat u.Sie vollgespritzt wurde spürt Sie ihn überhaupt nicht.Ich wichse lieber u.lecke nach ihrem Fick ihre besamte Möse sauber!!

After several fun times, I could tell she wanted our bull inside her bare. She stroked him against her pussy and gave me a look. I gave her a nod back and he slid inside. She forgot I was in the room as he fucked her well. I made sure to assume the best position possible as he filled her pussy. He finished deep. I didn’t hesitate to fill her as well and then documents the fruits of our efforts. Hottest night to date.
About how my hubby felt !

Waaw so beautiful I'll sucking and fuck hard if you want xx
I have never turned down a naked black man! We are attending a sex party in a couple of weeks and I’m not sure how many black men will be there? If 2-4 are there I want them all! If more we will see?

Back