Fucking your wife after their BBC

After several fun times, I could tell she wanted our bull inside her bare. She stroked him against her pussy and gave me a look. I gave her a nod back and he slid inside. She forgot I was in the room as he fucked her well. I made sure to assume the best position possible as he filled her pussy. He finished deep. I didn’t hesitate to fill her as well and then documents the fruits of our efforts. Hottest night to date.

Attachments

• C6A129FE-3F47-4D3F-942A-3058EEA58810.jpeg
    C6A129FE-3F47-4D3F-942A-3058EEA58810.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 436
  • 70BDB54E-4067-4A5C-9267-6B5EDF45B486.png
    70BDB54E-4067-4A5C-9267-6B5EDF45B486.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 464
  • B05BD716-80BD-4DBD-85FB-3FC825B0CC00.jpeg
    B05BD716-80BD-4DBD-85FB-3FC825B0CC00.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 450
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    6.4 MB
After several fun times, I could tell she wanted our bull inside her bare. She stroked him against her pussy and gave me a look. I gave her a nod back and he slid inside. She forgot I was in the room as he fucked her well. I made sure to assume the best position possible as he filled her pussy. He finished deep. I didn’t hesitate to fill her as well and then documents the fruits of our efforts. Hottest night to date.
Looking Nice I'm here for your wife where you located?

Love fucking my wife after her bull. She loves the look on my face when my little white cock falls in her so stretched warm cum filled pussy. Anyone else like this?
Sometimes she lets try to fuck her after he has fucked her before I clean her. All I can feel is his cum especially if he came more than once inn her. If he is still there, I am in for a lot of humiliation like I bet you can't even his little clit, ect. He is a heavy cummer. When I feel all that cum in her loose stretched pussy I cum quickly. It is an incredible feelling.

After a Black Cock is when you really see the difference between a mans cock and a boy’s dick. The moment you watch your hubby’s little head fall into your gaping pussy and realise you didn’t feel it is bliss. Followed by him getting frustrated trying to move so he stops falling out is Priceless with the look of true lust on his face as he cums being the cherry that keeps me addicted to Black Cock.

My hubby loves it too! Last week my bull pulled out after he came in me, My pussy was totally flowered and leaking he went right down cleaned me up and my bill commented about his girth. He slid his little boner in and came in about 5 minutes! He gets so excited for sloppy seconds!
Sounds good

Back