Fucking your wife after their BBC

8hours ago my big bull left but not before fucking me for 3 hours, he was super horny and deposited 3 big loads in my pussy! Hubby slurped up my cream pie for 10 minutes and then he stuck his little white cock in my little flowered mess and came in me and ate some more… mmm great night!View attachment 4362518
This was standard operating proceedure when my wife was active in the lifestyle!

When she allows me to fuck her afterwards all I feel is my little dick swimming in his cum. He stretches her so much she doesn't even feel me. Feeling his cum makes me cum instantly.
Doesn’t that make you cum faster when she doesn’t really fell you? And bc she was stretched by such a superior sized cock, she doesn’t moan/gasp etc when you enter/inside her

Mine went back to trade school and became the class favorite very quickly. She always managed to fuck black guys behind my back. At the time I knew it was going on but didn’t have proof. One night she came hone late after class and “hanging out with friends “. For once she was anxious to give me some pussy. When she spread her legs on the bed I went down on her and realized how extremely wet and open it already was. She intentionally grinded her pussy deep on my face and then turned over and let me fuck her in the ass which she never does. Surprisingly it was a lot easier to slide in her ass this time as well 🤔🤤

Id love to fill her cum filled pussy as she shows little interest, no enthusiasm, asks if i've finished yet or if i'm even trying to fuck her
Definitely . Mine wife’s face when fucking you can tell she’s just trying to shut me up. I know she didn’t have the same attitude when getting fucked by all those bbcs

Back