Fuck with real savage African tribes

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
I’m with most of the girls here. As much fun and fantasies I have had about this.. Going with someone you don’t know doesn’t sound safe. Until I go with a group of friends and be guaranteed 100% safe.. I guess I’ll keep masterbating to that hot fantasy! :)

is there any explicit video of this? That would be sexy to the max, but if it happened while she was filming some sort of documentary,
then we're probably out of luck, but still...just the thought

@dixiemaru , you liked this comment of mine, so I'm thinking you must also like the idea of a professional woman film maker
letting herself be stripped naked by African native tribesman, in her pursuit of her documentary.

let your mind roam...and what would happen after she's naked with all those African men...

@dixiemaru , you liked this comment of mine, so I'm thinking you must also like the idea of a professional woman film maker
letting herself be stripped naked by African native tribesman, in her pursuit of her documentary.

let your mind roam...and what would happen after she's naked with all those African men...

Based on the looks on the faces of some of those men (especially the obviously horny pubescent boys) she was quite a hit with the tribe. May be the first naked white woman they have ever seen. We would also love to see the rest of this film.

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
yeah right "real african" as in real white boy playing out his sick twisted fantasy. any woman dumb enough or any couple dumb enough to believe this post kind of deserves what happens once their in the "bush".

Dear Everyone
HIV/AIDS is a global epidemic and not confined to Africa. I am a health professional, so weather you go bare in Africa or ANYwhere else, your risk of HIV/AIDS is the SAME.The same relates to STI’s.
We are from South Africa, the most beautiful city in Africa, Cape Town...
Just an FYI to everyone
Oh I agree 100 percent with you - for me, it's simply a fantasy that will never be realized. But for just that (and about 100 other reasons) it will remain a simple fantasy!

Back