Fuck with real savage African tribes

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
Looooooooooooool!

This is hilarious hahahaha just saw this this site is legendary! :bounce:

This thread inspired me, to make a short story with GIF. :)

The Prof. on a Expedition in Central africa. Visiting a village, where she gets very aroused by their Ritual Music and Dancing.
she finds a hut, that fits perfect for her desire to Pole dance...
cnythia 1.gif

and with the dancing, the music... she was in a mood, she first didn't notice a Villager join her..
cynthia 2.gif

But she wasn't affraid. He was a sexy dark Man.. and she was very horny... so she decides to dance Naked for him.
and was excited what he will do to her..... will he see the Invitaion for "more"

and yes... he get it..
cynthia 3.gif

and she get's the Best sex of her Life.. Screaming in pleasure, so loud that the Villagers can imagine whats happen in there.

and then they booth reach a great Climax together.

cynthia 4.gif

Dear Everyone
HIV/AIDS is a global epidemic and not confined to Africa. I am a health professional, so weather you go bare in Africa or ANYwhere else, your risk of HIV/AIDS is the SAME.The same relates to STI’s.
We are from South Africa, the most beautiful city in Africa, Cape Town...
Just an FYI to everyone

this is rather poorly thought through. Your risk of getting HIV/AIDS from hooking up with someone is dramatically higher if you are in a country where up to 20% of the population is infected.

hiv-verteilung.png

But she wasn't affraid. He was a sexy dark Man.. and she was very horny... so she decides to dance Naked for him.
and was excited what he will do to her..... will he see the Invitaion for "more"

and yes... he get it..
View attachment 2295979

and she get's the Best sex of her Life.. Screaming in pleasure, so loud that the Villagers can imagine whats happen in there.

and then they booth reach a great Climax together.

View attachment 2295982
What film are these clips from?

What film are these clips from?
Never mind, I found that it comes from one of the "Emmanuelle" movies. It stars the lovely Cynthia Van Damme. You can just imagine a woman alone in deepest darkest Africa being caught up in the rhythm of the jungle drums and being overcome with lust as she dances with the jet black tribesman. They soon work themselves into sexual frenzy as their flesh in the hot and humid African air is dripping with sweat and lust for each other. Soon she strips naked and surrenders her pale white flesh to his muscular blackness. He is a total stranger and she doesn't even know it name but is so overcome with overwhelming lust that she eagerly takes his raw bare black cock into her dripping unprotected white pussy. Soon he is filling her fertile womanhood to overflowing with his semen. It had to be the most erotic moment in her life. The question left unanswered is did others in his tribe also sample her charms when he was done with her?
https://xhamster.com/videos/cynthia-van-damme-emmanuelle-675481

Back