Fuck with real savage African tribes

I understand. But you can't expect every tribesman in Africa to be a caveman. So bottomline is any cpl or woman Willing to do this do so at their own risk.

Another way of doing this is trying out for refugees. I encountered some people who have this Refugee fetish and had the idea of hosting a educated refugee in their home.

Like I said the title of the thread is based on tribes.Prefere not to exploit the life situation and misfortunes of any immigrant for any reason.

Hi, next Holiday we will go in Kenya , Watamu, Diani o Malindi,..... We hope to meet a lot of BBC…... Do you have an experience in Kenya with beach boys, or resort staff? Do you know where we have to go by night ?

Mer a couple here who often travelled to Kenya and Tanzania. He would talk at the bar with a local he vetted ,slip them some dollars to hit on his wife...think it was their game..but it worked .

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
Not sure I’d want to go out there, but I’d love endless fucking.

That is why we are there :)

After reading a lot of this thread, I'm not sure what to believe. My only question is, how can a person trust someone on the other side of the world who says "I will keep you safe" when you don't even know him? Many people in this world are scammers. What is to stop him from selling you? If he did you would never be heard from again. The human slave trade is huge. If anyone is seriously considering going to Africa to meet this guy I would suggest you do a lot of research before you make a move.

I presume you are an adult???? And you still believe that everything published in a newspaper is real and factual. Tell me, what are your thoughts on the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause?
You can't be serious. Everything reported on a region can't be wrong. It is well known what is happening in this part of Africa. Your comment is irresponsible.

Last edited:
Hi, I would be very interested in this! I'm happy to go to Africa to get acquainted with the culture and black African dicks!
LOL I thought you are so busy having sex with migrants all day, arranged by your boyfriend no less, that you would not have time to do much else.

Dear Everyone
HIV/AIDS is a global epidemic and not confined to Africa. I am a health professional, so weather you go bare in Africa or ANYwhere else, your risk of HIV/AIDS is the SAME.The same relates to STI’s.
We are from South Africa, the most beautiful city in Africa, Cape Town...
Just an FYI to everyone
FYI
HIV/AIDS in Africa
HIV/AIDS is a major public health concern and cause of death in many parts of Africa. Although the continent is home to about 15.2 percent of the world's population, more than two-thirds of the total, some 35 million infected, were Africans, of whom 15 million have already died.Wikipedia

You live in South Africa but that doesn't make you an expert apparently. By the way it took me less than five seconds to find this information.

Back