Fuck with real savage African tribes

Well I don't think it's really a secret exactly but I remember reading about large numbers of white women going on sex holidays to Africa and Jamaica. There were plenty of other places mentioned as well but the most popular seemed to be Jamaica and various places in Africa, especially Kenya and The Gambia.

As an interesting note there was a story in the news not long ago about a lady (in Africa) that wanted to sue her former black husband because he had such a big penis that he'd stretched and ruined her vagina for anyone else. (I wonder how many ladies started checking out holidays in Africa after reading that story :)
******* i might as well take a vacation there to ill know thats what they came fo and ill gladly tear dat ass up hope i find some latin bitches there to.

Well I don't think it's really a secret exactly but I remember reading about large numbers of white women going on sex holidays to Africa and Jamaica. There were plenty of other places mentioned as well but the most popular seemed to be Jamaica and various places in Africa, especially Kenya and The Gambia.

As an interesting note there was a story in the news not long ago about a lady (in Africa) that wanted to sue her former black husband because he had such a big penis that he'd stretched and ruined her vagina for anyone else. (I wonder how many ladies started checking out holidays in Africa after reading that story :)

This story? fake?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-sues-ex-boyfriend-after-13561954

Back