Fuck with real savage African tribes

Yes, and black men can have access to my white boi pussy as well as my mouth

Yes!!! Absolutey!!! Of course they can/will!!! Whitebois too need to accept our appropriate feminine sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys!!! The entirety of the white race is intrinsically FEMININE! White boys are bitches too! We're SO MUCH BETTER at being girls, then we ever could be ad boys!

Yes!!! Absolutey!!! Of course they can/will!!! Whitebois too need to accept our appropriate feminine sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys!!! The entirety of the white race is intrinsically FEMININE! White boys are bitches too! We're SO MUCH BETTER at being girls, then we ever could be ad boys!

Agreed !

Well I don't think it's really a secret exactly but I remember reading about large numbers of white women going on sex holidays to Africa and Jamaica. There were plenty of other places mentioned as well but the most popular seemed to be Jamaica and various places in Africa, especially Kenya and The Gambia.

As an interesting note there was a story in the news not long ago about a lady (in Africa) that wanted to sue her former black husband because he had such a big penis that he'd stretched and ruined her vagina for anyone else. (I wonder how many ladies started checking out holidays in Africa after reading that story :)

Well I don't think it's really a secret exactly but I remember reading about large numbers of white women going on sex holidays to Africa and Jamaica. There were plenty of other places mentioned as well but the most popular seemed to be Jamaica and various places in Africa, especially Kenya and The Gambia.

As an interesting note there was a story in the news not long ago about a lady (in Africa) that wanted to sue her former black husband because he had such a big penis that he'd stretched and ruined her vagina for anyone else. (I wonder how many ladies started checking out holidays in Africa after reading that story :)
I NEED a vacation....lol

²²²²
this is rather poorly thought through. Your risk of getting HIV/AIDS from hooking up with someone is dramatically higher if you are in a country where up to 20% of the population is infected.

hiv-verteilung.png
You can come to Senegal. The rate is low as you can see on the map. It the the westernmost country of the continent.

Back