Friend's ******* hitting on me.

I used to carpool with a good friend for taking our ******* to school. They were an interracial couple and their ******* and my ******* were in high school. Most days I picked them up from school at the end of the day. He always got in the front seat and tried to act so grown up with me. He was a good kid and we usually talked all the way home which was a 20 minute ride. He was definitely flirtatious and always seemed to rub his arm against mine on the center console. I must admit I liked that touching. So much that somedays I was the one who moved my arm against his

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
Well, he is of age, but if you truly value your friendship, you need to have a real heart to heart talk with your friend. It's one thing to joke like she has been doing because she probably thinks it's all just fun and games. It would be interesting to see how her demeanor changes once she realizes it could get real. Again, if the friendship means that much to you, don't cross that line and cut the flirting. No sense leading a horse water only to let it not *******.

What would really be funny, is that your friend give you the green light then when you tell him it's go time, his ass start doing the Michael Jackson..moon walking backwards lol. Or worse you give it to him and he nuts in 2 seconds lol. I recall talking ******* to this older woman when I was 18 and still a virgin. I would tell how I'm gonna do this and do that if she gave me a shot. One day she cornered me in the locker room after a basketball game. Long story short, it was over quicker than a lap at the Indy 500. She put that seasoned pussy on me, my knees buckled and it was over. I would duck every time I saw her after that. All that ******* I was talking didn't add up to a hill a beans lol. Now, that inexperienced young buck, is now well seasoned and ready.... bring it haha.

Früher habe ich mit einem guten Freund Fahrgemeinschaften gebildet, um unsere Kinder zur Schule zu bringen. Sie waren ein gemischtrassiges Paar und ihr Sohn und meine Kinder besuchten die High School. An den meisten Tagen habe ich sie am Ende des Tages von der Schule abgeholt. Er hat sich immer auf den Vordersitz gesetzt und versucht, sich so erwachsen mit mir zu benehmen. Er war ein guter Junge und wir redeten normalerweise den ganzen Weg nach Hause, was eine 20-minütige Fahrt war. Er war definitiv kokett und schien immer seinen Arm gegen meinen auf der Mittelkonsole zu reiben. Ich muss zugeben, dass mir diese Berührung gefallen hat. So sehr, dass ich eines Tages derjenige war, der meinen Arm gegen seinen bewegte
Und wie ging es weiter?????

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
Go get that bbc

Back