Friend's ******* hitting on me.

True, most of the ones on here are not even real, just fantasy seekers. But there are some actual good people. I don't judge.

Wonder how many guys talking all this ******* would be okay with one of their friends knocking off their 20yo *******? Most would be ready to pull up and pop the trunk on a fool
I raised two girls solo and they knew 3 things were required before they could think about dating: 1) All grades above B; C's not tolerated since 3rd grade for them or me and yes I took at least one class every year. 2) They had to have driver's license and had to drive a stick before they tried. 3) They had to reach brown belt status, like the rest of their cousins, the Dirty ozen.

The whole school knew I told the dude that asked for a date that he could as long as he understood I paid for the pussy and I expected it back in one piece. Chump backed out, and I heard the Dozen got him anyway.

I raised two girls solo and they knew 3 things were required before they could think about dating: 1) All grades above B; C's not tolerated since 3rd grade for them or me and yes I took at least one class every year. 2) They had to have driver's license and had to drive a stick before they tried. 3) They had to reach brown belt status, like the rest of their cousins, the Dirty ozen.

The whole school knew I told the dude that asked for a date that he could as long as he understood I paid for the pussy and I expected it back in one piece. Chump backed out, and I heard the Dozen got him anyway.
I don't think you fully understood the post. But okay bro

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
It is a rush and dangerous slope. But I have slept with 1 of my *******'s close friends and one who u didn't know knew him. It was fun, amazing and hot. But I would lie if I said I wasn't nervous about my ******* finding out or it affecting him.

Anyone ever experience this? A very good friend of mine's *******, (20 yrs old) flirts with me on FB. Recently its become more intense. The friend and I talk very openly, she knows about my lifestyle.. she's seen him flirt mildly in person and she jokes how he always asks about me.. and she tells him "oh dont bet on it, she likes black men etc lol" . But on messenger he's much more upfront about his desires. Last week he sent me (pretty impressive) dick pics, I'd lie if I said it wasnt exciting, the taboo factor.. I havent shown him any nudes but I did send him a thong pic and one in a bra. Part of me feels bad but the other part is tempted. lol Opinions?
Do what ever floats your boat you just may really enjoy ******* if I was in his place I'd do the same thing as sexy as you are and if you do dont tell your friends you fucked her ******* no no

Mein Sohn ist 25!Als SIE ihn das erste Mal Nackt neben mir in der Sauna sah,bemerkte ich ihre Blicke u.ihre Körpeliche Reaktion an ihren Nippeln!!
In dieser Nacht,waren beide im gleichen Bett u.absolut nicht zu überhören.Und beim Frühstück ihre lächelnden Gesichter machten mich Glücklich!!
Seitdem haben beide ihren Spaß wenn er uns Besucht!!

I would enjoy putting dick in you here in Destin Fla. I say just go for it since he is of age

Mein Sohn ist 25!Als SIE ihn das erste Mal Nackt neben mir in der Sauna sah,bemerkte ich ihre Blicke u.ihre Körpeliche Reaktion an ihren Nippeln!!
In dieser Nacht,waren beide im gleichen Bett u.absolut nicht zu überhören.Und beim Frühstück ihre lächelnden Gesichter machten mich Glücklich!!
Seitdem haben beide ihren Spaß wenn er uns Besucht!!
Eine familie sie uns zusammen ficken bleib zusammen, nicht?:LOL:

Seems like the ball is rolling on that. Enjoy

Yeah thats my thought. Before I did anything I would make sure she's ok with it. She's pervy but everyone has limits lol.

See from my perspective, if it was my *******, I wouldnt care if he had the hots for my friend. lol. I just view sex in a different way from most ppl I suppose. Its a recreational fun activity
Yup also how close are you as friends (how long you've known them)? I'm assuming you would be putting it on her face and honestly he would have to understand that (at 20 hard to say since we don't have common sense at that age). If it's a one and done that's no big but if you have a relationship that would be harder. It's a good thing you placed yourself in her shoes and thought about it it was her with your kid.

Back