for white girls who want to go black, from a white "man"

Eric and Susan

Couple
From
MI, US
I want all those white girls who are thinking of or fantasize bout going black to do it. Stats show 98 percent of white women have thought bout it. It's not just a rumor, the truth is out, black dick is bigger. Most of us white guys want u to go black. I've seen more white girl/black guy couples at my work, than just white. All ages too, from teen to 60/70s. I know that my white "dick" was to small for any girl. I've had sex bout 15x w 5 girls. All said my dick was small. My current partner was going w a BBC last summer, finally told me, and agreed to make me a sissy. I was caged in the smallest we could find, plus estrogen cream. I lost 3 1/2 inches. Hard I'm 1 3/4 inches. I can't even get in a girl . According to medical charts I have the penis size of newborn to 6 m old. I wear tight panties, and I learned my place . I suck dick when allowed n clean her up. I've become addicted to swallowing. You deserve a real man, one who will make you feel good , I know eventually that all white girls will have gone black. I see evidence daily. You know when u see a hot white girl w a black guy, the first thing you think is? His dick must be big. I'm happy that yr freed from bondage of having to stay white bc, society has changed. No more living a sex life that's boring and not satisfying. Now those moans can be real, no need to fake orgasm. Once that BBC gets u to come the hardest you ever have, you'll thank me for telling you go black! Also don't be afraid to out men like me, humiliate me or tell girls that I've got a tiny dick. It's true. Yes it's that small

Attachments

• IMG_20180506_055640.jpg
    IMG_20180506_055640.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20180506_065137.jpg
    IMG_20180506_065137.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 16
Back