For those looking to date and fuck

We've hit each other over the head discussing and venting - ad nauseum - on the pros and cons about the many factions on b2w -- cuckolds, fakes, storytellers, voyeurs, pic collectors, those looking to date and fuck, exhibitionists, etc. This thread is focused on those looking to, wanting to or trying to get their courage up for meeting and having good, nasty, cum wasting, losing-your-mind sex. I proffer that we could increase the efficiency of finding potential sex hookups by simply stating plainly in our profiles where the hell we're located!!! Doing so is no identity revelation. It won't out anyone. Unless you live in East Butt Fuck, Montana, with a population of 10, even being in a small town won't 'out' you. At least indicating the state would be sufficient - and there's no way in hell that revealing what state you're in is going to put you on the front page of the New York Times because someone figured out you are the one specific person (or couple) among the millions of people in the state.

I guesstimate that I spend (dare I say, "waste"??) about two times back and forth in a convo just finding out that who I want to hook up with is thousands of miles away. Pages full of posts in threads are too often spent asking and responding to "where are you located?" when the woman or couple who started the thread or posted the media want to find somebody to hook up with!!! I'm a real friendly guy and they say you can never have too many friends (and I've made 2 or 3 really good friends here that I don't fuck), but damn! Reaching out to the dozen women or couples only to find out and be told: I'm in Croatia, I'm in Montana, I'm in Alabama...good places all, but not within the realm of fucking possibilities of Baltimore, MD, is frustrating. I know damn well I'm by far not the only person feeling this. Even if I were a world traveler, wouldn't it be nice to know up front where might my next couple of flights be? Further, for everyone serious about maybe hooking up - or even thinking or hoping they're wanting to meet up - wouldn't including location in our profiles be like a soft, self-selecting indicator that we are one of the potential fuckers or fuckees on site and not a member of one of the other sub-groups?

Am I crazy? Am I too idealistic? Am I too naïve? Can all of us who want to hook up - verified or not - and haven't put their location in their profile, please do so even now?

Thanks for listening. (Ugh! I gotta stop watching those damn Frasier re-runs...)
I also think that a "vouch for" section would be nice. Like Validations on Kasidie or Certifications on SLS...something that says...I've meet this person/these people, they were nice and we had a good time, you are not wasting your time here...something like that.

We've hit each other over the head discussing and venting - ad nauseum - on the pros and cons about the many factions on b2w -- cuckolds, fakes, storytellers, voyeurs, pic collectors, those looking to date and fuck, exhibitionists, etc. This thread is focused on those looking to, wanting to or trying to get their courage up for meeting and having good, nasty, cum wasting, losing-your-mind sex. I proffer that we could increase the efficiency of finding potential sex hookups by simply stating plainly in our profiles where the hell we're located!!! Doing so is no identity revelation. It won't out anyone. Unless you live in East Butt Fuck, Montana, with a population of 10, even being in a small town won't 'out' you. At least indicating the state would be sufficient - and there's no way in hell that revealing what state you're in is going to put you on the front page of the New York Times because someone figured out you are the one specific person (or couple) among the millions of people in the state.

I guesstimate that I spend (dare I say, "waste"??) about two times back and forth in a convo just finding out that who I want to hook up with is thousands of miles away. Pages full of posts in threads are too often spent asking and responding to "where are you located?" when the woman or couple who started the thread or posted the media want to find somebody to hook up with!!! I'm a real friendly guy and they say you can never have too many friends (and I've made 2 or 3 really good friends here that I don't fuck), but damn! Reaching out to the dozen women or couples only to find out and be told: I'm in Croatia, I'm in Montana, I'm in Alabama...good places all, but not within the realm of fucking possibilities of Baltimore, MD, is frustrating. I know damn well I'm by far not the only person feeling this. Even if I were a world traveler, wouldn't it be nice to know up front where might my next couple of flights be? Further, for everyone serious about maybe hooking up - or even thinking or hoping they're wanting to meet up - wouldn't including location in our profiles be like a soft, self-selecting indicator that we are one of the potential fuckers or fuckees on site and not a member of one of the other sub-groups?

Am I crazy? Am I too idealistic? Am I too naïve? Can all of us who want to hook up - verified or not - and haven't put their location in their profile, please do so even now?

Thanks for listening. (Ugh! I gotta stop watching those damn Frasier re-runs...)

Your comments make complete sense.

I am here loasap with an intelligent attractive mature White woman who loves Black Cock.

I live in Sun City Arizona and I check this site regularly.
oking to hookup

I'm a single black bull who resides in Northern California (Fairfield) an hour from Sacramento, looking to invest some quality time in seducing white/ Hispanic women, providing them with some good sexual heated pleasure from a strong thick BBC.
Please, if interested DM me

Looking for single(s) married grandmother's/ mom's who love to fuck black cock.
Northern California area

Attachments

• IMG_20231023_125931484_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231023_125931484_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20220913_174445815_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220913_174445815_HDR.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2608.jpg
    IMG_2608.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 10
Phoenix Arizona USA 🇺🇸

I am a successful business professional Black Male 61 who is...

Educated fun friendly easy going charming engaging tolerant honest patient athletic sexually confident and adventurous.

I'm also hygiene conscious and very clean and safe STD free.

I'm looking for something ongoing potentially long-term discrete and satisfying with a White Female preferably married or attached.

No drama here whatsoever just casual sex whenever schedules permit.

I can be reached via Kik sbm62

No need to like or emoji this message if you are not in Phoenix Arizona or plan to visit in Q1 2024

Attachments

• 20231120_143513.jpg
    20231120_143513.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20231115_131649.jpg
    20231115_131649.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20201013_122216.jpg
    20201013_122216.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20230613_134844_MeWe.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_134844_MeWe.jpg