For those looking to date and fuck

James Moody

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
We've hit each other over the head discussing and venting - ad nauseum - on the pros and cons about the many factions on b2w -- cuckolds, fakes, storytellers, voyeurs, pic collectors, those looking to date and fuck, exhibitionists, etc. This thread is focused on those looking to, wanting to or trying to get their courage up for meeting and having good, nasty, cum wasting, losing-your-mind sex. I proffer that we could increase the efficiency of finding potential sex hookups by simply stating plainly in our profiles where the hell we're located!!! Doing so is no identity revelation. It won't out anyone. Unless you live in East Butt Fuck, Montana, with a population of 10, even being in a small town won't 'out' you. At least indicating the state would be sufficient - and there's no way in hell that revealing what state you're in is going to put you on the front page of the New York Times because someone figured out you are the one specific person (or couple) among the millions of people in the state.

I guesstimate that I spend (dare I say, "waste"??) about two times back and forth in a convo just finding out that who I want to hook up with is thousands of miles away. Pages full of posts in threads are too often spent asking and responding to "where are you located?" when the woman or couple who started the thread or posted the media want to find somebody to hook up with!!! I'm a real friendly guy and they say you can never have too many friends (and I've made 2 or 3 really good friends here that I don't fuck), but damn! Reaching out to the dozen women or couples only to find out and be told: I'm in Croatia, I'm in Montana, I'm in Alabama...good places all, but not within the realm of fucking possibilities of Baltimore, MD, is frustrating. I know damn well I'm by far not the only person feeling this. Even if I were a world traveler, wouldn't it be nice to know up front where might my next couple of flights be? Further, for everyone serious about maybe hooking up - or even thinking or hoping they're wanting to meet up - wouldn't including location in our profiles be like a soft, self-selecting indicator that we are one of the potential fuckers or fuckees on site and not a member of one of the other sub-groups?

Am I crazy? Am I too idealistic? Am I too naïve? Can all of us who want to hook up - verified or not - and haven't put their location in their profile, please do so even now?

Thanks for listening. (Ugh! I gotta stop watching those damn Frasier re-runs...)

Last edited:
We've hit each other over the head discussing and venting - ad nauseum - on the pros and cons about the many factions on b2w -- cuckolds, fakes, storytellers, voyeurs, pic collectors, those looking to date and fuck, exhibitionists, etc. This thread is focused on those looking to, wanting to or trying to get their courage up for meeting and having good, nasty, cum wasting, losing-your-mind sex. I proffer that we could increase the efficiency of finding potential sex hookups by simply stating plainly in our profiles where the hell we're located!!! Doing so is no identity revelation. It won't out anyone. Unless you live in East Butt Fuck, Montana, with a population of 10, even being in a small town won't 'out' you. At least indicating the state would be sufficient - and there's no way in hell that revealing what state you're in is going to put you on the front page of the New York Times because someone figured out you are the one specific person (or couple) among the millions of people in the state.

I guesstimate that I spend (dare I say, "waste"??) about two times back and forth in a convo just finding out that who I want to hook up with is thousands of miles away. Pages full of posts in threads are too often spent asking and responding to "where are you located?" when the woman or couple who started the thread or posted the media want to find somebody to hook up with!!! I'm a real friendly guy and they say you can never have too many friends (and I've made 2 or 3 really good friends here that I don't fuck), but damn! Reaching out to the dozen women or couples only to find out and be told: I'm in Croatia, I'm in Montana, I'm in Alabama...good places all, but not within the realm of fucking possibilities of Baltimore, MD is frustrating. I know damn well I'm by far not the only person feeling this. Even if I were a world traveler, wouldn't it be nice to know up front where might my next couple of flights be? Further, for everyone serious about maybe hooking up - or even thinking or hoping they're wanting to meet up - wouldn't including location in our profiles be like a soft, self-selecting indicator that we are one of the potential fuckers or fuckees on site and not a member of one of the other sub-groups?

Am I crazy? Am I too idealistic? Am I too naïve? Can all of us who want to hook up - verified or not - and haven't put their location in their profile, please do so even now?

Thanks for listening. (Ugh! I gotta stop watching those damn Frasier re-runs...)
Hillsdale, MI and I am looking very hard for help in getting my wife black fucked. I hope to find a black male in our area that is willing to invest some time in seducing her then fucking her.

I guesstimate that I spend (dare I say, "waste"??) about two times back and forth in a convo just finding out that who I want to hook up with is thousands of miles away. Pages full of posts in threads are too often spent asking and responding to "where are you located?" when the woman or couple who started the thread or posted the media want to find somebody to hook up with!!! I'm a real friendly guy and they say you can never have too many friends (and I've made 2 or 3 really good friends here that I don't fuck), but damn! Reaching out to the dozen women or couples only to find out and be told: I'm in Croatia, I'm in Montana, I'm in Alabama...good places all, but not within the realm of fucking possibilities of Baltimore, MD, is frustrating. I know damn well I'm by far not the only person feeling this. Even if I were a world traveler, wouldn't it be nice to know up front where might my next couple of flights be? Further, for everyone serious about maybe hooking up - or even thinking or hoping they're wanting to meet up - wouldn't including location in our profiles be like a soft, self-selecting indicator that we are one of the potential fuckers or fuckees on site and not a member of one of the other sub-groups?

Agreed 👍

My bio has and always shown my location. Even then, my state has very few people come to my area save for tourists and out of towners. Looking for a regular constantly in the lowcountry area of South Carolina.

Totally understand you. We do the same but expect who is answering to be close to us. Anything beyond a 30 minute drive is just not worth it for my wife. Time is precious to my wife. The less traveling there is the more time for fun.

I agree with that

Back