For Couples: Couples, do you ever have a panic of meeting a bull for discretion purposes? Is this a hold back factor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were younger I think we cared about meeting somebody we knew but then one day we were like, wtf, wouldn't that be an ideal situation? I mean they would know as much about us as we did about them and the trust would already be there.......
Hey thanks for the reply!
I know what you mean, yet we continuously see it in the flip side, such as maybe they aren’t the most trustworthy people hence might expose us to family and friends!
But I think you hit the nail on the head with the ‘wtf’, as in who cares lol

We can totally understand your concern. We have been quite apprehensive as well, the reason why we are still unexperienced. We live on a tiny Island in the Caribbean, we exclusively try to find tourists/visitors which has NOT been easy.

Have them send you a face picture before you decide to meet. As for us, it is our little secret, and our friends/ aquaintances do NOT need to know about our fetishes.

Best of luck and play safe, always! :lips::qos:

Hi Couples,

We have a major hold back to the Mrs finally getting Blacked!

And that is the fear of a bull we meet in London, finding or knowing someone we know.

Do you guys have this fear too and how do you deal with it?
Totally understand. Worst case you do meet someone you know, presumably they are meeting for the same reason you are?

Hi Couples,

We have a major hold back to the Mrs finally getting Blacked!

And that is the fear of a bull we meet in London, finding or knowing someone we know.

Do you guys have this fear too and how do you deal with it?

I understand that SMH maybe you should meet guys like myself that live outside London but still not too far

We stick to only married men where the wife knows. The wives always make sure their husbands are always discreet, and we like that, if they are a married couple with *******, jobs etc. they have as much to lose as we do if word got out. Even the wives that give permission but turn a blind eye to it, still set the boundaries, how often we meet, whats off limits etc. and all the husbands we know always abide by those rules.

We stick to only married men where the wife knows. The wives always make sure their husbands are always discreet, and we like that, if they are a married couple with *******, jobs etc. they have as much to lose as we do if word got out. Even the wives that give permission but turn a blind eye to it, still set the boundaries, how often we meet, whats off limits etc. and all the husbands we know always abide by those rules.
Good idea!
Maybe you could suggest/introduce someone recommended to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back