For all the "Bulls".....A heads up for ya to pick better!

I am the same way with wanting to spend hours and overnights with females and couples. I do not see the value or real benefit. I have only done it on occasion to help fulfill fantasies or would do it for a regular I am with to make her happy. But it isn't my thing really. Though I did meet at a lifestyle party the woman I had the most sexual chemistry with by being invited by husband to take part in a gangbang. My chemistry and stamina with the wife impressed them and we became regulars.

Yes I understand the differences between a gangbang and orgy. I haven't been to a true orgy. I have been to lifestyle parties, clubs, dungeons and gangbangs.

I would like to eventually take part in an orgy to try at least. But it would have to be at a more exclusive club that is more discriminating about who is invited or throw one myself. Since most attendees at most events I been to are not my type.

lifestyle party = orgy kinda the same. As long as everyone is sociable and have an equal amounts of male: female ratio

The ones I attended I already knew most of the members from our BBC group. It was easily about six or seven women and about 8 guys, a perfect mix. One-party as that a deluxe hotel suite in downtown Austin, the other party we held in a huge five-bedroom rented house.

DRESS CODE ENFORCED.

All the ladies wore a nice dress or outfit and all the fellas were "suited and booted" . We all met up at a bar prior to the fun beginning... those were some fun times!

The guy who put together the events was very well organized and everyone got acquainted before we met up.

Most importantly, we had a VERY STRICT 'condoms only' policy. There were Magnum XL wrappers all over the place 😈

See my thing is, my standards are pretty high for a single guy. Once you've tasted the Good Life all this other random bullshit just isn't impressive 🤷🏽‍♂️

Trust me, most women have a few girls they know that are generally down for this, it's just rare we find a man we want to give it to.

If you haven't at least had a FMF by the time you're 35, in this lifestyle, it's because women don't think you're worth sharing with their friends.

Damn you beat me to it LOL I was just about to say that.

oh my god omg GIF by CBC
First of all, that show funny 🤭
Second, share me with your Canadian bunny friends 🐇🐇 🇨🇦

Trust me, most women have a few girls they know that are generally down for this, it's just rare we find a man we want to give it to.

If you haven't at least had a FMF by the time you're 35, in this lifestyle, it's because women don't think you're worth sharing with their friends.

I didn't start early in this life so 35 wouldn't apply. I probably started around 34 and didn't get serious for about 2 years afterwards. It has been a total of about 8 years. I do not think I would of had 3 long relationships with couples if that was the case. The only issue I have noticed in the lifestyle is those you usually connect with are far away and not nearby so you aren't meeting or seeing each other as much. Also I was the one that ended 2 of the 3 long relationships I had with couples.

I was married in my late 20's and early 30's.

Also there hasn't been much going on with me in lifestyle after I moved in late 2018 to a new area further out and more isolated and then Covid hit in early 2020 in which I took a self imposed break myself for about 7 months and being more discriminating after that point.

But really out of the 8 years it would probably equal 5 years of quality time in lifestyle that really count.

I also was not messing with others when I had regular couples or female partner in lifestyle to much.

lifestyle party = orgy kinda the same. As long as everyone is sociable and have an equal amounts of male: female ratio

The ones I attended I already knew most of the members from our BBC group. It was easily about six or seven women and about 8 guys, a perfect mix. One-party as that a deluxe hotel suite in downtown Austin, the other party we held in a huge five-bedroom rented house.

DRESS CODE ENFORCED.

All the ladies wore a nice dress or outfit and all the fellas were "suited and booted" . We all met up at a bar prior to the fun beginning... those were some fun times!

The guy who put together the events was very well organized and everyone got acquainted before we met up.

Most importantly, we had a VERY STRICT 'condoms only' policy. There were Magnum XL wrappers all over the place 😈

See my thing is, my standards are pretty high for a single guy. Once you've tasted the Good Life all this other random bullshit just isn't impressive 🤷🏽‍♂️

My definition of an orgy is one where most are having sex with many or all present that they find attractive.

Lifestyle party usually has some hookups occurring but not everyone is hooking up and actually most aren't but they are meeting others to potentially leave party with or meet another time. Some though do have more action than others.

I have been to BBC parties and is actually why I remained in lifestyle. I tried one after taking a long hiatus after first swinger or lifestyle party I attended that nothing occurred at and most were to old at. The BBC party was mostly for a younger crowd and I had many great times at events thrown by the hosts. It is why I remained and kept with the lifestyle.

My definition of an orgy is one where most are having sex with many or all present that they find attractive.

Lifestyle party usually has some hookups occurring but not everyone is hooking up and actually most aren't but they are meeting others to potentially leave party with or meet another time. Some though do have more action than others.

I have been to BBC parties and is actually why I remained in lifestyle. I tried one after taking a long hiatus after first swinger or lifestyle party I attended that nothing occurred at and most were to old at. The BBC party was mostly for a younger crowd and I had many great times at events thrown by the hosts. It is why I remained and kept with the lifestyle.
Yeah, good point.
I've only always been to BBC parties and they were explicitly for socializing and fucking 😈
The ladies who attended did not come just to watch 😅

5yrs is plenty of time, unless you're not impressing the women you're fucking with.

I guess you aren't comprehending. I did state I have been in 3 long relationships with couples and one with a female in the lifestyle. I didn't interact with others much or at all when I was active with those relationships. My 3 relationships with couples lasted 3 years or more and 1 is still ongoing but are a bit of a distance after I moved. In addition they aren't the most reliable. The relationships with couples and the female did overlap at times.

I prefer regulars especially if we are playing bareback. As all my regulars were.

I have been referred by one couple to another couple before.

I have been referred by a party host to a couple which was a blind date. It didn't turn out well and I learned to not to do blind dates.

I have gone to two of the biggest lifestyle clubs out here and was liked by the hosts so much that I was given a free pass to come back. Simply based on the fact they thought I was a perfect example of how a single male should be in the lifestyle.

I do not have issues with pleasing women though you might want there to be a problem.

I also do much better in person at lifestyle events then on lifestyle sites. I just do not attend lifestyle events at all because of Covid.

Bruh 💯
What TF is going on out here? People are losing their entire minds being Reckless AF

Check out this thread I just posted talking about similar *******

Can't agree more mate. Me myself was never much into gangbang, going bare at one would be unthinkable to me.

I've seen such behaviour here in Brazil as well, and there's researcheds showing that sifilis are spreading quite easily in the last couple years. People out there are playing with fire for the sake of some fucking... mad ones.

Ill make this short and sweet. Most these "couples" and some women are dick chasing and are FUCKING DUDES that play for both teams.

If any of yall dudes need an explantation, it would be best for you to quit this "lifestyle" and settle with one woman.

Learn how to turn down pussy. Not all pussy is worth being in. And for yall ladies not any dick should be going inside you

Lots yall doing weird ******* cause of the times, but the world aint over 🤷🏽‍♂️

REAL TIME Update...

You know I use the term Black God Universe🙏🏽

In just the past Month, I've seen multiple cases of STD outbreaks from Someone I either know or almost hooked up with.

I had one potential go get tested and this chick had an STD and didn't even know it 😳(bullet dodge! 😨)

Something going foreal.

These Ladies and Couples out here playing with fire if you going bare with no visible recent tests 🚫

I got the feeling a lot of you already got BURNED 🔥🔥🔥

I’ve found the opposite to be true for me..The woman will feel me that first time and then bring up herself how she wants to “share” me with her friends but after that I never hear that again and they slowly start trying to make me exclusive..happened about 3 times so for me it seems most woman don’t want to share when then think it’s really special..

Even with condoms you should be getting recent test results.. Condoms don't fully protect you and even most people who do consistently use condoms don't generally use them for oral.

Regular testing and condoms go hand in hand, I don't get how people can be so damn reckless with their health 😷
Yes Dr Ruth lol
I'm fully aware of that since 7th grade Science class 😅😙

I worry about education down there, I get the strong impression your sexual education is mostly abstinence focused and it makes me very nervous lol
Yeah, we don't care what yall think about our education 😅 🇺🇸

But CLEARLY a lot of folks here skipped Sex Ed in school!

Ill make this short and sweet. Most these "couples" and some women are dick chasing and are FUCKING DUDES that play for both teams.

If any of yall dudes need an explantation, it would be best for you to quit this "lifestyle" and settle with one woman.

Learn how to turn down pussy. Not all pussy is worth being in. And for yall ladies not any dick should be going inside you

Lots yall doing weird ******* cause of the times, but the world aint over 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yay dat. In a nutshell. Better be safe than sorry. The reckless behavior people are willing to engage in just to get some pussy or dick is incredible. In my experience, finding reasonable and responsible people is as much a challenge as finding those who are relatively close by. Nothing has changed.

I'm often like, thanks for the gang bang or party invite, I'll pass.

You don't have to care but I'm still gonna worry lol especially since the US has the highest STI rates in the developed world which could easily be decreased by better sexual education.
Worry wart!

You just concerned about MY SexEd cuz you want these sex NUTS💦💦💦😈😍

Yay dat. In a nutshell. Better be safe than sorry. The reckless behavior people are willing to engage in just to get some pussy or dick is incredible. In my experience, finding reasonable and responsible people is as much a challenge as finding those who are relatively close by. Nothing has changed.

I'm often like, thanks for the gang bang or party invite, I'll pass.
I agree. Gangbang stuff seems pretty sketchy with all the STIs going around.

Super gonorrhea.

SUPER.

Like it laughs in the face of antibiotics.

And people be out there raw dogging strangers letting it mutate to its heart's content.. No thank you lol
Yeah, wow.
Some of us seasoned Bull veterans have been discussing these topics offline. There is definitely something in the air right now...
and I ain't trying to take any chances!

I LOVE pussy, but not that much!
Not 'ouchy dick' much 🤣 fuck all that

Even with condoms you should be getting recent test results.. Condoms don't fully protect you and even most people who do consistently use condoms don't generally use them for oral.

Regular testing and condoms go hand in hand, I don't get how people can be so damn reckless with their health 😷
So you insist on a recent test and condoms before sex with a Bull? This seems like good advice. I ask because my wife and I are talking about this lifestyle. If the Bull has a negative test is a BJ acceptable without a condom?

Back