For all the "Bulls".....A heads up for ya to pick better!

I insist on a recent test, plus regular ongoing testing and a condom with all my partners.

You're in charge of your own risk management/assessment. If you're comfortable with bare oral, it's up to you. My husband and I discussed early on that it was a risk we were okay with when combined with our safety practices. But it's still definitely a risk.
Yes you’re right. I guess the hotwife could lick his shaft and balls and then put a condom on when she starts sucking the tip.

I insist on a recent test, plus regular ongoing testing and a condom with all my partners.

You're in charge of your own risk management/assessment. If you're comfortable with bare oral, it's up to you. My husband and I discussed early on that it was a risk we were okay with when combined with our safety practices. But it's still definitely a risk.
I feel my Reagan thing coming on again...

If you're licking his dick unprotected at all you might as well just skip the condom for it - not all STIs are concentrated in the membrane.

Also HPV & HSV are not prevented by condoms. Which is why testing is a critical component of sexual health. You really need both.
Yeah you’re right. I guess that’s another thing to add to the checklist: recent (1 week prior to meetup?) negative test results.

I'm cool within the last 3 months if they can prove they go every 3-6 months.

Tests are just a snapshot in time, you can submit to a full panel in the morning and catch something the same afternoon, what's really important is consistency.
Nahhh playah
3 months is way too much time to do a whole lot of dirt LOL

Right now I need fresh test like that week! This is why I haven't hooked up with newbies lately LOL

I just had this one sexy hotwife couple that I ALREADY knew ahead of time but no new folks

Nahhh playah
3 months is way too much time to do a whole lot of dirt LOL

Right now I need fresh test like that week! This is why I haven't hooked up with newbies lately LOL

I just had this one sexy hotwife couple that I ALREADY knew ahead of time but no new folks
Yeah I think within the last week would be the much safer way to go.

My definition of an orgy is one where most are having sex with many or all present that they find attractive.

Lifestyle party usually has some hookups occurring but not everyone is hooking up and actually most aren't but they are meeting others to potentially leave party with or meet another time. Some though do have more action than others.

I have been to BBC parties and is actually why I remained in lifestyle. I tried one after taking a long hiatus after first swinger or lifestyle party I attended that nothing occurred at and most were to old at. The BBC party was mostly for a younger crowd and I had many great times at events thrown by the hosts. It is why I remained and kept with the lifestyle.
Agree. I have been to lifestyle parties where there were rooms for socializing and rooms for fucking. And some folks stayed in the socializing room all night.

My other issue with gangbangs is if motherfuckers don't know how to wash they ass right. That killed one i almost had in Michigan. Since then i have moved but done more of the lifestyle parties, couple and single meet ups. Stay safe out there yall

Last edited:
No dude, you're the one not comprehending lol

I'm not talking about parties or events as you don't need to go to parties or lifestyle events to have a threesome. I'm not talking about referrals or blind dates as those are also not required.

You're saying you want and have never had a threesome with multiple women, I'm saying there's a reason for that and you don't want to admit it. Just like there's a reason you have a hard time meeting people and you want to blame it on sites and your location and now COVID when you live in a city of like 4 million people and your comments complaining about it predate the pandemic.

Instead of whining and blaming umpteen external factors, maybe take some stock of what you're doing that's causing it 💁🏻‍♀️

I stated I have a hard time meeting people in lifestyle on lifestyle sites. I do not have a problem meeting them at lifestyle events. So be clear on that. I am only on a few sites now so it isn't that hard to imagine. In addition in Southern California on lifestyle sites during past 3 years or so it seems most are looking for females, couples, and when open to males they especially want Bi males which I am not.

As I stated overall my relationship with my regular couples and female might not fit your definition then of lifestyle since I tried to be exclusive with them when we were active or in an on phase. I did meet others occasionally when were weren't as active or not active at parties and events. But didn't have a regular relationship and usually a one time thing at an event.

I also believe a threesome would be more likely to occur with a single female than a wife or girlfriend with her male half. But I haven't been with many single females in lifestyle as their aren't many out here. At least not many attractive ones that are seeking males.

I am not referring to vanilla dating or meeting others outside lifestyle for threesome.

The main site I have had my most success with also changed its access a few years ago so free members couldn't communicate at all which hurt me since I met mostly free members more than the paid members. I have a lifetime membership on this site.

You also mentioned my areas population which if you look at the Los Angeles Metropolis area is probably 18 million people but this includes LA County, Orange County, San Bernadino County, Ventura County, etc. But you are proving my point with mentioning this. On the lifestyle sites and even this site there are very few new verified or pay members signing up on these sites daily in my area and normally I see the same few people online or active on these sites.

This site probably has 20-30 verified couples in my area and even less verified females. Then you eliminate inactive, those seeking Bi males, and those that aren't attractive and you have a very small pool.

I do turn down offers even with those I find attractive because of distance, wanting to play for to short of a time especially when far, not my type, they do not want to video verify, bad timing, to last minute, being tired, schedule conflict, etc. I am not desperate for sure. But would love to meet serious people preferably closer in lifestyle. I also started to spend a lot less time this year on lifestyle sites and focusing on my career goals and looking at vanilla partners. I am tired of to many seeking Bi males and not enough attractive women in lifestyle seeking males in my area on lifestyle sites or at events pre Covid. I am not going to events currently as mentioned prior because of Covid so this is the reason I am not meeting as many in lifestyle also.

Also this is another reason my online success has declined is during past 3 years or more I require verification I used to be ok with photo or video verification but the last 2 years I normally require all to video verify with me using video chat. That usually ends most conversations. But I also have reduced flaking and dealing with fakes. I also do not share nudes as much with non verified or non paying members which also ends conversations to eliminate picture collectors and fakes. I actually was dealing with one yesterday from this site that messaged me as a couple since they saw me active with this thread and another I am sure. The conversation ended when I said I wouldn't provide a nude photo of myself to this non verified member here prior to doing a video chat for verification.

I am not the only straight guy here in Southern California complaining about availability of lifestyle partners on this and other sites. You can ask others and they will agree overall.

As a matter of fact if you are a straight Black male in Southern California and are reading this chime in if you agree or disagree with it being hard to find people in lifestyle to meet online especially attractive women.

If you're licking his dick unprotected at all you might as well just skip the condom for it - not all STIs are concentrated in the membrane.

Also HPV & HSV are not prevented by condoms. Which is why testing is a critical component of sexual health. You really need both.

In the United States the medical community presumed most older adults had HPV already and do not even try to give vaccines to prevent it among adults.

Sounds like a whole lot more excuses, if you refuse to admit you're the problem, you're never going to solve it 💁🏻‍♀️

If that is your take away ok. But I am sure most wouldn't agree with your take away. As I am sure if I was the problem I wouldn't have had consistent relationships. But keep being a hater as I know why you have an issue.

The United States has the highest STI rate in the developed world. Education and prevention are lacking and it shows in the numbers.

But I'm not sure how this adds anything to my comment?

The point was medical officials believe most older adults have HPV already so it is a mute point for older adults overall in United States. It really only applies to younger adults that aren't vaccinated though the vaccine isn't perfect so they still have to be concerned unless HPV vaccine has improved which I am not up on latest.

Far from a hater, I've been nice enough to offer you advice and feedback multiple times but you would rather whine and refuse to take responsibility for your own issues.

There is no way even a below average man should have such trouble finding women in LA.

The issue is 10000% you lol

I believe the issue lies with my other posts in the past but if that is your conclusion so be it.

Whiny is stating the truth ok.

You aren't a straight Black male in Los Angeles dealing with people on lifestyle sites so there is no way you can judge. So I do not care. I will let the Straight Black males in Southern California with standards judge.

Far from a hater, I've been nice enough to offer you advice and feedback multiple times but you would rather whine and refuse to take responsibility for your own issues.

There is no way even a below average man should have such trouble finding women in LA.

The issue is 10000% you lol

I am not sure what you are lol about also. As you are definitely not my type and is the reason for the hate in my opinion.

Um.. That is irresponsibly incorrect information.

HPV is not a moot point regardless of exposure. There are many different strains and many of them cause cancer in both men and women. The vaccines prevent many strains but not all and regular testing is still absolutely recommended for every single sexually active adult.

I am saying in the United States the medical community doesn't care. I know the issues it can cause. But their information and data states most have it already in older adults. Probably everyone above 30 or 32 at least.

Are you serious so into yourself that you think you're mine lol I love chubby men but the face has to be right and the personality needs to be there. Trust me, you don't meet my standards but I certainly don't hate you for it, I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other - I just think you're whiny and am sick of the self pity posts when you refuse to do any work on addressing the cause of your problems.

What problems lol?

Are you serious so into yourself that you think you're mine lol I love chubby men but the face has to be right and the personality needs to be there. Trust me, you don't meet my standards but I certainly don't hate you for it, I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other - I just think you're whiny and am sick of the self pity posts when you refuse to do any work on addressing the cause of your problems.

The only issue was not having a threesome or reverse gangbang. I have issues finding people closer to me for sure in lifestyle. I do not have issues receiving offers, being in consistent relationships in lifestyle, and finding others especially at events.

Again this is bad info and whether or not you've had it at one point in your life or not doesn't mean you're immune to any of the strains.

If your public health services are telling you not to bother getting tested that's insanely irresponsible and flat out incorrect.

I didn't say anything about getting tested. Though I do not believe they even test for HPV in older adults. I was referring to they do not try to vaccinate older adults because they presume most if not all have it already.

OK, gentlemen...after reading some of the stuff here, gotta add our two cents. No one is twisting your arm to participate in ANY of the activities that lots of folks here are into. To each, their own. No need to be throwing shade at others because they like what you don't. Yeah, people do stuff that others think is crazy. That's what makes the world go around.

You literally said testing was a "mute point" (whatever that is) because it's assumed most adults have been exposed. It most certainly isn't.

You should absolutely be getting tested for HPV as an adult whenever you get a panel done. If you're under 45 you are eligible to be vaccinated.

You need to take responsibility for your own healthcare and know exactly what you're being tested for. Most STI panels only test for 3 or 4 things - there are up to 20 possible STIs you can contract. You need to know exactly what to ask for instead of just assuming. ******* like this is why STIs are so damn prevalent.

It is a mute point for older adults since most have it already. I tried to get vaccinated several years ago and was told they do not give vaccines to older adults. But I will look into again. I know there are more things they can test for when you do STD testing.

Back