For all the "Bulls".....A heads up for ya to pick better!

A moot point is a fact that doesn't matter because it's not relevant to the current situation. Knowing your STI status is 1000000000% relevant when discussing testing, it's like the entire flippin' point.

Also, it's moot, not mute. A mute point is not a phrase.
Ava, you could say a 'mute point' is one that doesn't make any noise at all!:ROFLMAO:

Ill make this short and sweet. Most these "couples" and some women are dick chasing and are FUCKING DUDES that play for both teams.

If any of yall dudes need an explantation, it would be best for you to quit this "lifestyle" and settle with one woman.

Learn how to turn down pussy. Not all pussy is worth being in. And for yall ladies not any dick should be going inside you

Lots yall doing weird ******* cause of the times, but the world aint over 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yeah bro, I don't do GB, and before I play recent test is required.
I just got tested on Wednesday got my results back today.
I'm all good, I test for every STD. I encounter 2 new ladies, one already got her test back and the other going to do it next week.
I tell them, I am socially responsible.
If, they are into GB, I don't play with them. Being straight up, they both are cheating wives with a lot to lose. To much stuff our here.

Yeah bro, I don't do GB, and before I play recent test is required.
I just got tested on Wednesday got my results back today.
I'm all good, I test for every STD. I encounter 2 new ladies, one already got her test back and the other going to do it next week.
I tell them, I am socially responsible.
If, they are into GB, I don't play with them. Being straight up, they both are cheating wives with a lot to lose. To much stuff our here.
I think if me and wifey decide to enter the lifestyle I would say this is the smartest way. Health checks by all parties within the last week.

Not sure how it is elsewhere, but I know if you don't ask for certain types of tests, it is not done as routine. Whenever I request it, I ask for the full battery and I make sure and mention HSV 1 and 2, HIV. Also, do them at least three to six weeks apart in case the window was missed from the prior test. Please, when looking at any person's tests, pay close attention to details to make sure they are not pulling a fast one. I can tell you that if someone is good enough, they can fabricate a test result with the right software. I pull up mine right in front of them from my patient portal, no way fake that.

Not sure how it is elsewhere, but I know if you don't ask for certain types of tests, it is not done as routine. Whenever I request it, I ask for the full battery and I make sure and mention HSV 1 and 2, HIV. Also, do them at least three to six weeks apart in case the window was missed from the prior test. Please, when looking at any person's tests, pay close attention to details to make sure they are not pulling a fast one. I can tell you that if someone is good enough, they can fabricate a test result with the right software. I pull up mine right in front of them from my patient portal, no way fake that.
Same here bro

...pulling up straight from the patient portal...gotta remember that . Thnx, Bruh!

Y’all are a bunch of buzz kills! 🤷‍♂️
Is not a buzz *******, this is entertaining 😅
But the OP brought up a great topic. @KingHandsome99
All he said was Men in the Lifestyle need to be more particular about the women we meet with BECAUSE (drumroll please 🥁.........)
Some of their guys they play with are also Bareback Fudge Packers! 💩

There's all kinds of Health risks that go along with ATM and ATP action (to each their own) with WOMEN, let alone Men (I doubt men douche their pooper 🤭🤣

There's a legit outbreak of STDs going on right here in my city(Austin) and I keep seeing all of these wives here on b2w going bareback with a bunch of random dudes including bareback Gangbangs which is a serious no no🚫

I'm just surprised people/women are being so RECKLESS because I doubt all of those men showed up with current test results in their hand🙄

Yeah, probably true. Obviously, local conditions would have an impact. Texas, from Austin north and east, has a huge and active lifestyle community...as it also true in central/south Florida. Both areas have a lot of couples that play bare.
You know what's probably a buzzkill.. Herpes lol
Y’all just salty cause you see folks on here having fun you are letting fear keep you from enjoying! We say to each their own, but we certainly don’t need lectures on this site about STD’s! We’re all adults here, so let’s go have some fun and leave that stuff for another forum! 👍

I doubt I've ever seen anyone doing the funky chicken when their test results show they have an STD. If calling us buzzkillers is how you see us, I'll take it. But you what WON'T see me as, is STD positive.

Y’all just salty cause you see folks on here having fun you are letting fear keep you from enjoying! We say to each their own, but we certainly don’t need lectures on this site about STD’s! We’re all adults here, so let’s go have some fun and leave that stuff for another forum! 👍
Why the fuck would I be salty about not wanting to catch an STD that makes no damn sense? Hey we are not saying not to play, we just trying to help you out to play safe. But you're right, to each his own and y'all are adults. So go get infected as adults. Peace out

LOL I'm definitely not salty, I have several long-term partners that I trust, I don't need or want a bunch of random unprotected dicks inside my body.

Clearly, a lot of people do need lectures on testing and STIs since the US is the world leader in STIs and several people in this very thread don't even know what they're being tested for.

Sex and a discussion on safe sex go hand in hand, this is exactly the forum where these conversations should be had. If you don't like it, you're welcome to continue on in ignorance.
🤣🤣🤣

Ill make this short and sweet. Most these "couples" and some women are dick chasing and are FUCKING DUDES that play for both teams.

If any of yall dudes need an explantation, it would be best for you to quit this "lifestyle" and settle with one woman.

Learn how to turn down pussy. Not all pussy is worth being in. And for yall ladies not any dick should be going inside you

I'd not group everyone into the same category as fake dudes. Just deal with real, verified couples and you're fine. We're real and looking for real, serious BBC studs.

097_1000.jpg

If any of yall dudes need an explanation, it would be best for you to quit this "lifestyle" and settle with one woman.

Well said, quality over quantity 👏🏾😇💯.

Back