For all the "Bulls".....A heads up for ya to pick better!

You need to find a group of women that are legit bisexual or win over one woman over that will organize that.

I've organized such a thing exactly two times in the past because the dude deserved it. Most dudes don't 💁🏻‍♀️
Kool

Y’all just salty cause you see folks on here having fun you are letting fear keep you from enjoying! We say to each their own, but we certainly don’t need lectures on this site about STD’s! We’re all adults here, so let’s go have some fun and leave that stuff for another forum! 👍
No one is salty but feel free to Troll...
Actually, feel free to LEAVE THE THREAD 😂

If this ain't your cup of tea, BYE BITCH! 😃👋🏽

hate to make the connection with current societal status regarding covid, but many people have gotten a lot more reckless in their behaviors for themselves and others. so, yeah, always protect yourselves in anything, no matter what.

Once again so called black men. Stop stooping to others peoples level. Also liberal ways. Think with your big head. Not your small one. Money makes the world go round not pussy.

What I find hilarious is that you have people on a sex site judging others for their behaviors.

Do you and whatever that means. Don’t explain yourself to people. You don’t have to.

No one else gives a ******* about your opinions on gangbangs, condoms, global warming or anything else. It’s a sex site.

What I find hilarious is that you have people on a sex site judging others for their behaviors.

Do you and whatever that means. Don’t explain yourself to people. You don’t have to.

No one else gives a ******* about your opinions on gangbangs, condoms, global warming or anything else. It’s a sex site.

Health risks ain't an opinion🤨

You know what's worse than opinions? The fact that in 2021... women running around with poisonous snatch spreading all kinds of bacteria because her man is a Bottom.

And got the nerve to talk about she wants a bare gangbang

Straight men like me we have the right to know up front how a woman or a couple swings sexually. You don't get to hide behind political rhetoric

Ill make this short and sweet. Most these "couples" and some women are dick chasing and are FUCKING DUDES that play for both teams.

If any of yall dudes need an explantation, it would be best for you to quit this "lifestyle" and settle with one woman.

Learn how to turn down pussy. Not all pussy is worth being in. And for yall ladies not any dick should be going inside you

Lots yall doing weird ******* cause of the times, but the world aint over 🤷🏽‍♂️
I co-sign this to the fullest. ✍️
Get you your main girl and then figure it out.
While this site just like any other with cant tell ya a guys wetting’ his Willy thinking about suck you off while using his wife’s profile is why you stay vigilant.

I co-sign this to the fullest. ✍️
Get you your main girl and then figure it out.
While this site just like any other with cant tell ya a guys wetting’ his Willy thinking about suck you off while using his wife’s profile is why you stay vigilant.
lots of these ninjas doing weird ******* knowing they real homeboys would question them and be like "dog you fruity for real yo"

lots of these ninjas doing weird ******* knowing they real homeboys would question them and be like "dog you fruity for real yo"
It’s true though…
We try not to be judging but when you get to the point of having to let another man suck your dick just to get pussy… you may be playing the game wrong lol
I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

Last edited:
It’s true though…
We try not to be judging but when you get to the point of having to let another man suck your dick just got pussy… you may be playing the game wrong lol
I Have No Idea Shrug GIF
house ninjas yo...........I was never good enough for the house and massa wife only like the field ninjas because they were MEN........some aint gonna like the comment but way of thought is back to elitist. you either bout something or you wasting time........

It’s true though…
We try not to be judging but when you get to the point of having to let another man suck your dick just to get pussy… you may be playing the game wrong lol
I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

That's how I see it too.
A lot of these Brothas acting like they a Master but really they are Trapped in the Closet 👀
They are using this so-called 'black domination' as their Gateway, hmmm 🤔

There's a distinct difference between an "adult party" and a gangbang. I'm totally down with an adult party like an orgy as long as everyone has been vetted first.

I've been to BBC parties here in Austin...
There were plenty of women available for us men to enjoy 😍😍😍

As a guy myself who loves to take his time pleasuring a woman for hours... I don't see any VALUE for me where a bunch of dudes are lining up to take turns with ONE woman.
😑
Thats the idea of a gangbang, its all about her not you.I have never been a part of one but I understand its completely about the female being completely satisfied/used.

Thats the idea of a gangbang, its all about her not you.I have never been a part of one but I understand its completely about the female being completely satisfied/used.

I KNOW what a gangbang is 😂😂😂
I've been in a few.
For a guy with enough stamina to last several hours... Gangbangs are not MY cup of tea. But for guys who don't mind 'waiting in line' for their turn... Bravo 👏🏽

Back