For all the "Bulls".....A heads up for ya to pick better!

KingHandsome99

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Ill make this short and sweet. Most these "couples" and some women are dick chasing and are FUCKING DUDES that play for both teams.

If any of yall dudes need an explantation, it would be best for you to quit this "lifestyle" and settle with one woman.

Learn how to turn down pussy. Not all pussy is worth being in. And for yall ladies not any dick should be going inside you

Lots yall doing weird ******* cause of the times, but the world aint over πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Ill make this short and sweet. Most these "couples" and some women are dick chasing and are FUCKING DUDES that play for both teams.

If any of yall dudes need an explantation, it would be best for you to quit this "lifestyle" and settle with one woman.

Learn how to turn down pussy. Not all pussy is worth being in. And for yall ladies not any dick should be going inside you

Lots yall doing weird ******* cause of the times, but the world aint over πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Bruh πŸ’―
What TF is going on out here? People are losing their entire minds being Reckless AF

Check out this thread I just posted talking about similar *******

Bruh πŸ’―
What TF is going on out here? People are losing their entire minds being Reckless AF

I was talking about that exact stuff in April in this thread & No gang bangs for me ... I'm in my prime🧸

You are absolutely what will ******* this site. Thinking of yourself and not showing up for dates because not all pussy is worth it huh? You should be on your knees thanking god these woman want anything to do with you.

You are absolutely what will ******* this site. Thinking of yourself and not showing up for dates because not all pussy is worth it huh? You should be on your knees thanking god these woman want anything to do with you.
πŸ™„ You sound like one of the women Im talking about. You should be thanking God any black man wants to enter you.

If you could read, I said the same for the ladies as well. Get new glasses, learn to read and comprehend what I wrote, which is for both parties and their safey.

I finished what you started. Have a bless night!

Bruh πŸ’―

people lost "hope" started giving up like in the movies. Settle for ******* they wouldnt normally go for

Last edited:
But you know makes the situation even worse, mofos talking about breeding. Even if you were not into breeding, when you play bareback, especially in a GB, hmm, go figure. Now you risking getting pregnant and infected. And good luck trying to figure who you got it from.

One husband on another site tried to recruit me during the height of Covid before vaccines to take part in a gangbang with his wife. He was implying I was a punk because I didn't want to take part with the large group he was trying to get together. It was funny to me because Covid was rampant on top of other STDs to worry about. On top of this his wife was only ok but not a 9-10.

One husband on another site tried to recruit me during the height of Covid before vaccines to take part in a gangbang with his wife. He was implying I was a punk because I didn't want to take part with the large group he was trying to get together. It was funny to me because Covid was rampant on top of other STDs to worry about. On top of this his wife was only ok but not a 9-10.

Bruh that's crazy.

I did ask husband how many was he trying to get to participate expecting maybe 3 or 4. He wanted something like 6-12 guys.
Yep. That's the #2 Reason why I don't do gangbangs 🚫

And I bet you money... NONE of those guys showed up with recent negative test results.
Couples just take strangers at their word and let random dudes bust germs in their wife snatch

Yep. And I bet you money... NONE of those guys showed up with recent negative test results.
Couples just take strangers at their word and let random dudes bust germs in their wife snatch
I don't understand the guys really being into this. Especially if playing bareback and sticking your cock in a vagina with all this cum from other men even if they are all clean but on top of this what if one or more aren't.

I am ok with doing gangbangs occassionally with condom on but it is not my thing really especially if there is only one woman.

I want a reverse gangbang with 2-4 women or more. I do not see this being posted but just normal gangbangs all the time. I wonder why since I have great stamina and I know other males that do also. Most gangbangs I have taken part in the woman is tired in an hour or two.

I don't understand the guys really being into this. Especially if playing bareback and sticking your cock in a vagina with all this cum from other men even if they are all clean but on top of this what if one or more aren't.

I am ok with doing gangbangs occassionally with condom on but it is not my thing really especially if there is only one woman.

I want a reverse gangbang with 2-4 women or more. I do not see this being posted but just normal gangbangs all the time. I wonder why since I have great stamina and I know other males that do also. Most gangbangs I have taken part in the woman is tired in an hour or two.

There's a distinct difference between an "adult party" and a gangbang. I'm totally down with an adult party like an orgy as long as everyone has been vetted first.

I've been to BBC parties here in Austin...
There were plenty of women available for us men to enjoy 😍😍😍

As a guy myself who loves to take his time pleasuring a woman for hours... I don't see any VALUE for me where a bunch of dudes are lining up to take turns with ONE woman.
πŸ˜‘

You need to find a group of women that are legit bisexual or win over one woman over that will organize that.

I've organized such a thing exactly two times in the past because the dude deserved it. Most dudes don't πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Thanks for the advice and tip.

I disagree with the deserving part though. If a guy can satisfy, has the stamina, is sane, respectful and able to please multiple women then they deserve it. There are tons of women having gangbangs deserving or not. It is just the fact women do not want to share normally that is all or think like you that they have to be super special.

Most guys taking part in gang bangs do not even know the woman they will be sleeping with.

But since guys are easy and most are non-discriminating gangbangs occur often unlike normal guys being with two or more women. This is also why most male profiles and date postings get little attention in terms of response versus when a woman or couple has a profile or posts dates. Most couples and female profiles and posts get tons of or way more attention versus a males. It doesn't even matter if the female or female half is that good looking or deserving or even has a photo posted.

I am not saying all females and couples get this attention but a large majority do especially if they are average or above average in appearance.

This site is a perfect example of this with so many males being here who haven't met anyone or met only one or two people here though they been members for years. Though I know this site is one of the worst to meet females and couples in my area because there aren't many active verified members in this area.

I mentioned before in posts I did have a chance in past to have a threesome with two wives. However right after I picked up a wife playing solo to bring to couple I had date with the wife from the couple changed her mind when I was on route and husband told me his wife didn't want to share me. Even though they claimed they always wanted others to join us especially a woman. But as soon as opportunity came the wife of the couple backed out. It would have been great since both women were my best sexually compatible partners probably in my life consistently. Especially the one that canceled the threesome. So I had to drop off the wife playing solo and continue on to date. Which made me feel really bad since her plans were messed up.

Thanks for the advice and tip.

I disagree with the deserving part though. If a guy can satisfy, has the stamina, is sane, respectful and able to please multiple women then they deserve it. There are tons of women having gangbangs deserving or not. It is just the fact women do not want to share normally that is all or think like you that they have to be super special.

Most guys taking part in gang bangs do not even know the woman they will be sleeping with.

But since guys are easy and most are non-discriminating gangbangs occur often unlike normal guys being with two or more women. This is also why most male profiles and date postings get little attention in terms of response versus when a woman or couple has a profile or posts dates. Most couples and female profiles and posts get tons of or way more attention versus a males. It doesn't even matter if the female or female half is that good looking or deserving or even has a photo posted.

I am not saying all females and couples get this attention but a large majority do especially if they are average or above average in appearance.

This site is a perfect example of this with so many males being here who haven't met anyone or met only one or two people here though they been members for years. Though I know this site is one of the worst to meet females and couples in my area because there aren't many active verified members in this area.

I mentioned before in posts I did have a chance in past to have a threesome with two wives. However right after I picked up a wife playing solo to bring to couple I had date with the wife from the couple changed her mind when I was on route and husband told me his wife didn't want to share me. Even though they claimed they always wanted others to join us especially a woman. But as soon as opportunity came the wife of the couple backed out. It would have been great since both women were my best sexually compatible partners probably in my life consistently. Especially the one that canceled the threesome. So I had to drop off the wife playing solo and continue on to date. Which made me feel really bad since her plans were messed up.

To quote one of my favorite movie lines,

"Deserves got nothing to do with it!" πŸ˜…

There's a distinct difference between an "adult party" and a gangbang. I'm totally down with an adult party like an orgy as long as everyone has been vetted first.

I've been to BBC parties here in Austin...
There were plenty of women available for us men to enjoy 😍😍😍

As a guy myself who loves to take his time pleasuring a woman for hours... I don't see any VALUE for me where a bunch of dudes are lining up to take turns with ONE woman.
πŸ˜‘

I am the same way with wanting to spend hours and overnights with females and couples. I do not see the value or real benefit. I have only done it on occasion to help fulfill fantasies or would do it for a regular I am with to make her happy. But it isn't my thing really. Though I did meet at a lifestyle party the woman I had the most sexual chemistry with by being invited by husband to take part in a gangbang. My chemistry and stamina with the wife impressed them and we became regulars.

Yes I understand the differences between a gangbang and orgy. I haven't been to a true orgy. I have been to lifestyle parties, clubs, dungeons and gangbangs.

I would like to eventually take part in an orgy to try at least. But it would have to be at a more exclusive club that is more discriminating about who is invited or throw one myself. Since most attendees at most events I been to are not my type.

Back