Fisting

So do I , it's the best feeling , not many men want to even try , but when you find one who knows how , wow ,
Its same on opposite..not all women are capable do it easily...and wanna do it without training. Yet with the one your able..its most exciting thing to do...i love it yet you need to be careful....at first..

Really understand what is involved first, it takes a professional to introduce fisting, please have someone who is experienced or you could be injured. Kim
Well yes proff if your pussy is tight or fist is large Yet women with big cunt can try small lubed fist with no worries

Last edited:
I've had anal intercourse and a few fingers up there. With a large penis, it's very slow going....pushing in...waiting for me to adjust...pushing in a little more....waiting....it's a burning sort of pain...yet very exciting....never quite knowing when the next push is going to come....being held in place by breasts and by stomach....finally....when it really slithers in...the brown jackpot!

You gotta use ******* first, and have someone that knows how to prepare you without hurting. Not just few fingers up there, but to massage and stretch you the right way.

Back