Fisting

View attachment 918265 View attachment 918264 View attachment 918265 View attachment 918266 View attachment 918267 View attachment 918268 View attachment 918272 View attachment 918264 View attachment 918265 View attachment 918266 View attachment 918267 View attachment 918268 View attachment 918272 This is my first master and as part of our training( me and cuck) he started fisting me on the first night he used me. He said there were three reasons for this. One, that I was going to be getting passed around by him to multiple black cocks for long fuck sessions and if the pussy is too tight the guys will cum to fast. Two, occasionally he was going to pimp me out to guys traveling to the area and if they are going to pay to fuck they don't want to cum too fast so they feel like they got their money's worth if they fuck a loose pussy for a long time. Three, so the cuck would never be able to feel my pussy again so there is no reason for him to fuck me and he was put in a cockcage right after that and has been reduced to cleaning my cum filled pussy and sucking black cock when told to ever since. The two pictures with the QOS tat are of another guys that uses us when we visit NYC and not of my/our first master.
Love the story , thank you it bought back memories, I had the same experience , the bull opened me up with his fist on the first night he wanted me loose for when his friends came round ,he said , there was nothing worse than a tight white bitch it makes them cum to soon.

Love the story , thank you it bought back memories, I had the same experience , the bull opened me up with his fist on the first night he wanted me loose for when his friends came round ,he said , there was nothing worse than a tight white bitch it makes them cum to soon.
Exactly, only people that live our lifestyle can understand how it works. Most people would think that having a tight pussy is a good thing, which I'm sure that it is if you're married and fucking white dick. But, if you're married and only letting black cock fuck you it's a different story and you need to be loose. My biggest gangbang so far was 5 guys and I can't imagine how I could have taken it if I was tight. I'm so glad my first master trained me so well and it's a lesson to all white woman getting into the lifestyle to let their black master do WHATEVER he wants to them as it's part of the training and it will come in handy some day in their future.

Exactly, only people that live our lifestyle can understand how it works. Most people would think that having a tight pussy is a good thing, which I'm sure that it is if you're married and fucking white dick. But, if you're married and only letting black cock fuck you it's a different story and you need to be loose. My biggest gangbang so far was 5 guys and I can't imagine how I could have taken it if I was tight. I'm so glad my first master trained me so well and it's a lesson to all white woman getting into the lifestyle to let their black master do WHATEVER he wants to them as it's part of the training and it will come in handy some day in their future.
its hard for lil dicked white husband to understand. As you said white husband are desperately seeking tight pussy..

I've had anal intercourse and a few fingers up there. With a large penis, it's very slow going....pushing in...waiting for me to adjust...pushing in a little more....waiting....it's a burning sort of pain...yet very exciting....never quite knowing when the next push is going to come....being held in place by breasts and by stomach....finally....when it really slithers in...the brown jackpot!

Back