Fisting

I was fisted by a girl once. OMG!
Yep. My ex supossed to be fucking a man once when came home her pussy was oddly open. After a while she admitted that she was beeing fisted and Fucked by a woman.. oh boi, her pussy was still gaping at noon, after that night Just guessed what kind of Fun night they must had together. Still getting a hard on by thinking of that..

Just got back from a wine weekend with the ladies from the office , I had to share a room with Sally , never knew she was a lesbian , until this weekend.
We have always been very friendly at work and every Friday we always went for drinks but this away trip was so good.
We arrived Friday night did the usual settled in bit , worked out which bed emptied our case into the wardrobe and makeup bags in the bathroom , then opened a bottle of wine and sat around in our underwear and drank.
Sally has a fab body very well proportioned very easy on the eye and knows how to use it , she noticed I was admiring her body and started to say that I was good for my age one thing led to another and we ended up naked and giggling , the wine must have gone to my head because th next thing was we were kissing and I was enjoying her touch emensly.
I let her seduce me to the point of me cumming , I just let it happen , we lay there not saying a word to each other.
Sally then whispered I'm going to fuck you , she went down on me and I just opened my legs and let her do what she wanted , one finger went in followed by another until all her fingers were being used , then the magic happened she started to fist me , once she entered me I was gone for around an hour she opened me up it was magic , over th weekend we fisted each other.

Just got back from a wine weekend with the ladies from the office , I had to share a room with Sally , never knew she was a lesbian , until this weekend.
We have always been very friendly at work and every Friday we always went for drinks but this away trip was so good.
We arrived Friday night did the usual settled in bit , worked out which bed emptied our case into the wardrobe and makeup bags in the bathroom , then opened a bottle of wine and sat around in our underwear and drank.
Sally has a fab body very well proportioned very easy on the eye and knows how to use it , she noticed I was admiring her body and started to say that I was good for my age one thing led to another and we ended up naked and giggling , the wine must have gone to my head because th next thing was we were kissing and I was enjoying her touch emensly.
I let her seduce me to the point of me cumming , I just let it happen , we lay there not saying a word to each other.
Sally then whispered I'm going to fuck you , she went down on me and I just opened my legs and let her do what she wanted , one finger went in followed by another until all her fingers were being used , then the magic happened she started to fist me , once she entered me I was gone for around an hour she opened me up it was magic , over th weekend we fisted each other.
thank You for sharing this intimate story.. there must been a magic in the air...

9x7-8.jpg 9x7-7.jpg 9x7-8.jpg 9x7-9.jpg Bred_blk_friday.jpg blk fri-2015-4.JPG NY-Dec-2012-6.jpg 9x7-7.jpg 9x7-8.jpg 9x7-9.jpg Bred_blk_friday.jpg blk fri-2015-4.JPG NY-Dec-2012-6.jpg This is my first master and as part of our training( me and cuck) he started fisting me on the first night he used me. He said there were three reasons for this. One, that I was going to be getting passed around by him to multiple black cocks for long fuck sessions and if the pussy is too tight the guys will cum to fast. Two, occasionally he was going to pimp me out to guys traveling to the area and if they are going to pay to fuck they don't want to cum too fast so they feel like they got their money's worth if they fuck a loose pussy for a long time. Three, so the cuck would never be able to feel my pussy again so there is no reason for him to fuck me and he was put in a cockcage right after that and has been reduced to cleaning my cum filled pussy and sucking black cock when told to ever since. The two pictures with the QOS tat are of another guys that uses us when we visit NYC and not of my/our first master.

View attachment 918265 View attachment 918264 View attachment 918265 View attachment 918266 View attachment 918267 View attachment 918268 View attachment 918272 View attachment 918264 View attachment 918265 View attachment 918266 View attachment 918267 View attachment 918268 View attachment 918272 This is my first master and as part of our training( me and cuck) he started fisting me on the first night he used me. He said there were three reasons for this. One, that I was going to be getting passed around by him to multiple black cocks for long fuck sessions and if the pussy is too tight the guys will cum to fast. Two, occasionally he was going to pimp me out to guys traveling to the area and if they are going to pay to fuck they don't want to cum too fast so they feel like they got their money's worth if they fuck a loose pussy for a long time. Three, so the cuck would never be able to feel my pussy again so there is no reason for him to fuck me and he was put in a cockcage right after that and has been reduced to cleaning my cum filled pussy and sucking black cock when told to ever since. The two pictures with the QOS tat are of another guys that uses us when we visit NYC and not of my/our first master.
Thank You for posting these

Last edited:
View attachment 918265 View attachment 918264 View attachment 918265 View attachment 918266 View attachment 918267 View attachment 918268 View attachment 918272 View attachment 918264 View attachment 918265 View attachment 918266 View attachment 918267 View attachment 918268 View attachment 918272 This is my first master and as part of our training( me and cuck) he started fisting me on the first night he used me. He said there were three reasons for this. One, that I was going to be getting passed around by him to multiple black cocks for long fuck sessions and if the pussy is too tight the guys will cum to fast. Two, occasionally he was going to pimp me out to guys traveling to the area and if they are going to pay to fuck they don't want to cum too fast so they feel like they got their money's worth if they fuck a loose pussy for a long time. Three, so the cuck would never be able to feel my pussy again so there is no reason for him to fuck me and he was put in a cockcage right after that and has been reduced to cleaning my cum filled pussy and sucking black cock when told to ever since. The two pictures with the QOS tat are of another guys that uses us when we visit NYC and not of my/our first master.
Yes perfect situation.. Love it

Back