Fisting

i have fisted ladies in the past and as i only did it with caution and gradually when they already were in an aroused state, the vaginal muscles always reverted back to the original state over time. i would never use terms like "ruined", "destroyed" or "loose" pussy. i rather see it as an increased ability of her to stretch more easily within a shorter time and be able to also take something larger inside - a skill that makes a woman highly attractive in my book!

BTW a woman who cares about her fitness and shape may as well choose to train her vaginal muscles with a Kegel`s trainer or a vaginal egg, just sayin`
Yes I'm mean it's almost there after working it all the time but can never get up to knuckles and always start out with 2 finger and work way up to 4 and when I start sliding it in she says it hurts so that's as far as we get. I always wonder if I get fist in and hurts to much to get it out.

[
QUOTE="mywayintermsofsex, post: 827321, member: 23653"]i have fisted ladies in the past and as i only did it with caution and gradually when they already were in an aroused state, the vaginal muscles always reverted back to the original state over time. i would never use terms like "ruined", "destroyed" or "loose" pussy. i rather see it as an increased ability of her to stretch more easily within a shorter time and be able to also take something larger inside - a skill that makes a woman highly attractive in my

BTW a woman who cares about her fitness and shape may as well choose to train her vaginal muscles with a Kegel`s trainer or a vaginal egg, just sayin`[/QUOTE] Fisting stretches well" Keep it up// there's nothing better to prepare her for a big cock then fisting!!

I was in a situation once ,We had accepted and invitation to a party,my husband was very keen as there were going to be a black man there,on arrival we were asked to remove our clothes which was on the invitation , walking around nude was such a turn on us ladies was able to size up who we would want ,as the out may gather the black man was in demand ,he was huge,however other men there were thick but not as big.
I ended up with a older man who could not raise an erection but had huge balls,I spent so much time sucking them,he was so grateful and asked if he could play with me,that's where I first had a fist in me , this man new exactly how to open a woman and I ended up with him in me as far as his elbow,and he entered my ass.

yes, as men , women comes so different abilitys to accomadate, as we all know pussys and cunts differ just like dicks and cocks, yet... just told what fits in my wifes cunt and its my fist....:)..my wife loves it....in her quite way..

i have fisted ladies in the past and as i only did it with caution and gradually when they already were in an aroused state, the vaginal muscles always reverted back to the original state over time. i would never use terms like "ruined", "destroyed" or "loose" pussy. i rather see it as an increased ability of her to stretch more easily within a shorter time and be able to also take something larger inside - a skill that makes a woman highly attractive in my book!

BTW a woman who cares about her fitness and shape may as well choose to train her vaginal muscles with a Kegel`s trainer or a vaginal egg, just sayin`

Why are there no nice photos and films of the ladies being fisted by black men and black women. For shame!

Most ladies quite enjoy kegel balls or ben wa balls. I think people call them different names. Once they have had a bit of practice using them at home they can wear them in public. I remember a girl that used to love driving over speed humps while she and her girlfriend had kegel balls inside.

Remote control egg vibrators are pretty popular to wear in public places as well. Bzzz bzzzz bzzzzzzzzz ... what's that funny sound ...

Just had the best night , met up with my hubies friends for Christmas drinks , ended up at Jims flat , hubby was telling his mates my obsession for huge cocks one thing led to another and I ended up showing them my naked lips , sitting on the lounge legs wide apart with hubby fingering me and making me very wet and extremely horny , the men started to play with my erect nipples and one by one fingered me.
It was at that stage one started to put several fingers in me and with all that was going on I screamed fist me two men either side of me grabbed my legs and opens me up wide , then the other started to insert his fist , hubby was above me squeezing my nipples and telling me to take it , then soon his fist was in and he clenched it closed and punch fisted me , I remember squirting and he went faster fluid was going everywhere , then he pulled out and the next fist had me this time it was wider and took some time getting in , but it filled me and he was a little gentler , I was fisted by everyone and the final thing was they all blew cum all over me , what a great Christmas present

Back