Any Experience with sex clubs? Looking to try out tokyo valentino

Every club has a set of general rules, then a specific rules for certain parties.
there are dress codes for lingerie parties,
there are dress codes for latex parties.
there are dress codes for BDSM parties
there are dress codes for Black and White parties. That means only Black and White clothes.

then there are couple only parties where couples play with other couples.
then there are singles only parties.
then there are young persons parties so no one over say 25.
then there are mature parties so no one under say 40.
then there are couples for single males
then there are couples for single females
then there are couples for BBC (Big Beautiful Cock) parties where single males have to pass a short arm inspection. If you don’t measure up you don’t get in or become a viewer only participant (Caged and not those BDSM tiny cages) I have my own that allows me to get 3/4s hard before I come up tight to the spikes on the inside.
there are blow job parties.
there are glory Hole parties.
there are Black Out Parties where the lights are turned off and people are Identified with glow sticks or paint and staff wear night vision googles.
there are pool parties and or hot tube parties.
Have been to where your spouse Parties where wives are strapped to a husbands back so she can be fucked behind his back while he watch’s sports. There is one of these parties the weekend to watch the Super Bowl.

what I am saying is check it out.

Last edited:
Every club has a set of general rules, then a specific rules for certain parties.
there are dress codes for Black and White parties. That means only Black and White clothes.

then there are couples for BBC (Big Beautiful Cock) parties where single males have to pass a short arm inspection. If you don’t measure up you don’t get in or become a viewer only participant (Caged and not those BDSM tiny cages) I have my own that allows me to get 3/4s hard before I come up tight to the spikes on the inside.
there are Black Out Parties where the lights are turned off and people are Identified with glow sticks or paint and staff wear night vision googles.
Have been to where your spouse Parties where wives are strapped to a husbands back so she can be fucked behind his back while he watch’s sports. There is one of these parties the weekend to watch the Super Bowl.

what I am saying is check it out.

This an awfully long way to say go check it out. You didn't answer the question at all...

Have been to where your spouse Parties where wives are strapped to a husbands back so she can be fucked behind his back while he watch’s sports. There is one

Back