Anyone with Hedo experience?

My wife and I are seriously considering going to Hedo this upcoming summer. Are there any people out there with experience that are realistic? I’m not looking for fantasy and over exaggeration. I would love to chat with a man and a woman and maybe even a bull about their experiences with Hedo so we know what to expect. Thanks!

We've been twice and just booked our 3rd trip in September. The last two times transportation was provided, this time it's not, does anyone have any experience or suggestions for getting to the hotel?

We have been mny times over the past 20+ years. We have always had a great time, some more wild than others but alway able to find what we wanted at that time in our lives and where we were on our lifestyle journey from couples swap, to bisexual women, to more single man situations. It is an amazing experience and different every time.
Regarding your wife being self conscious about being a BBW, our experience is that is not a problem at all. Of course, there will be some beautiful people there but majority are past middle age and truely average people with all body types, sizes and shapes.
I can say that we have gone less often over the past 10 years. My wife got tired of the run down facilities and average buffet food.. I think the demand is so high that the owners never felt the need to improve quality as there was no competition. Now there are similar places. I have read others comments that there have been investments and facilities have improved. Don't expect 5 star... it's 3 at best but clean.
I am more than happy to talk directly with anyone about our experiences.

Back