Fight for dominance

Iv been having this fantasy for a while now. I'm vary masculine and competitive. But I love the idea of a fist fighting for the right to breed. I think about squaring up with a black man trying my hardest to win this fight but in the end I end up tired, beat, on the ground. Looking over to him just as he enters my excited wife.

Anyone else have gottin off to something like this?

Iv been having this fantasy for a while now. I'm vary masculine and competitive. But I love the idea of a fist fighting for the right to breed. I think about squaring up with a black man trying my hardest to win this fight but in the end I end up tired, beat, on the ground. Looking over to him just as he enters my excited wife.

A very hot scenario

Attachments

• IMG_2560.MOV
    14.1 MB

Definitely

Back