Fisting

At last weeks swingers party my black friend had just finished fucking me when a onlooker started to finger me , I let him play as I was so hot after receiving a great fuck , when I realized he had most of his hand in me , I could feel an orgasm so I widened my legs apart which let him enjoy his whole fist in me , I actually squirted and the feeling was fantastic.

He then took me to a sling in one of the bedrooms , I felt so exposed and loved it a man came in and sucked my nipples as the other man opened me up again , several people were in the room and I felt such a slut but wanted him to fist me again which he did , then I felt a finger in my ass followed by moor , pain turned to pleasure as he worked his hand in me , I could see other men greasing there hands and waiting there turn to fist me , loved every second and will be back for moor.
There's noting better than a black man open up your pussy with his fist. If a white wife is to tight they cum to fast. This way if you're a bit loose they can fuck you for lmuch onger. At least that's been my experience. Most of my lovers fist me first. You can see how stretched open I am in the last picture . Also, cuckold husbands shouldn't have a problem with it being loose since all cucks should be locked in a cockcage and remain pussy free so your pussy size should be of no concern to them. In fact they should be appreciative of it because when they have to clean a cum filled pussy they don't have to work as hard it should just pour out right into their mouth.

Attachments

• 9x7-6.jpg
    9x7-6.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 9x7-7.jpg
    9x7-7.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 270
  • 9x7-9.jpg
    9x7-9.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 253
  • blk fri-2015-4.JPG
    blk fri-2015-4.JPG